Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Black Wyvrn {Private Role w/MasterTuefel}

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• TheHerdKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 23:05:53 — Link

December 5th, 1342

Dear Tue,

I have recently decided that I need a small break from my reserve. Things here have cooled down a bit, but I felt a much needed vacation is in order. So for now--as always--my beasts shall have full rain of my home. Though I am merely visiting my sister, (Howdi) I fear my short trip will cause a fearful uprising. But you needn't worry about my visiting Ta'hu, for the dreadful wyvern has not been sighted in over a year now. 

Carfully,

Keeper

• TheHerdKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 23:09:45 — Link

{Side Note} Message was not received until two weeks later, by a very thin symurgh, who not only seemed frantic, but destressed. 

• MasterTuefel
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 23:22:46 — Link

(note, I have changed the main character to a female)

*she took the note and stared thoughtfully at the symurgh for a moment before beggining to read, her lykos Kiba standing to her left looking rather concerned*

• TheHerdKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 01:00:24 — Link

The symurgh paces in a strange manor, its wings flapping every so often as if it wanted to take flight. But there seemed to be something keeping the creature fr the skies, and its blue eyes look toward you diligently. From recent letters, you had learned the mysterious "keeper" had always wanted a symurgh, and had finally found one. Not long after he found the winged fox, had they ended up Bonding very well. Better than most creatures did with their Keepers. 

Whimpering continuously, it made a heart-breaking noise indeed. What could be so wrong that this symurgh was so distressed?

• MasterTuefel
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 16:28:10 — Link

Tue soon felt her heart break and sent Kiba away for a moment, commanding her to stand behind her, clearly this symurgh ment no harm and was looking for help. From her coat pocket she retrived a small slab of meat, a common treat for Kiba was now for the pittyful creature, she tossed it to the heaving scrap of fur, hoping it'd take it, Her next order of buiness was trying to find out what had gone wrong.

• TheHerdKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 20:14:23 — Link

As if starving, the symurgh bent down and tore into the delicate flesh of the meat. Along its back--just between it's shoulders--there was a small tag that indicated it belonged to a keeper...

Roland,Male Symurgh

Owner: De'Jeon "Jeod"

It was strange, but it was now obvious the creature hadn't eatten in a long time, especially by its protruding ribs. The colorful beast looked up expactantly, seemingly unsatisfied, but there was still an urgency to its gaze.

• MasterTuefel
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-06 01:54:44 — Link

Tuefel bended down and held her hand out to the creature and called to it, studying the tag with curiousity. "Here Roland!" she called uncertian if it'd even come near whilst pulling another slab of meat out along with a engery potion. "Roland?" she qeustioned "what's wrong huh? what is it boy?"

• TheHerdKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-06 20:16:32 — Link

The blue symurgh flattened his ears, though he obviously heard her. With another whimper, he paced a small streatch of snow. He would pause, and look at the meat longingly, but would afterwards correct himself with a quick shake of his head.

For some reason he wouldn't eat, even if his hunger was overbearing, there was something keeping him away. Forcing his eyes to dart to the sky, for his wings to flap, and then glance back at the female keeper...whatever he wanted was uncertain...but it was obviously urgent. 

• MasterTuefel
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-11 20:34:37 — Link

She suddenly tried to grab the the small creature, trying to pick it up and wrap it in her cloak. "Roland! were is your master!" Tuefel sensed somthing was very wrong, her stomach tingeled with dread, she felt shaky and ready to cry. The keeper would have never let Roland stray far, he had just came into possession of the pet and loved it dearly, why was it out here!? Surely if it stayed at his side he would have taught it atleast to understand tue's stress. "Roland!" she called as she tried to grasp at the animal's nape, hoping she'd easily pick it up like a pup.

• TheHerdKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-11 20:46:16 — Link

The symurgh grunted, squirming in her arms. He wiggled free, but when she grabbed the nape of his neck, he whimpered. When she lifted her hand, dark red blood colored her skin. No wonder he wouldn't fly.

Pittifully, Roland looked up at the female keeper. She was distressed, and he felt it. His eyes lowered as its hunched over body and low hanging wings touched the frost-cold snow. The creature was afraid, but lifted its head again at the sound of his name, and a few of his key words--"Where" and "Master". He perked up a bit, his thin frame shaking. 

Undetered, he pranced towards the edge of the overhang, pointing downward with his muzzle. His face looked up at the female keeper, his eyes hopeful.

• MasterTuefel
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-11 21:18:14 — Link

Taking notice to the creature's injurigies, staring down at her hands then back to the creature. "Roland? do you know where he is!?" Tuefel now feeling more hopeful ran to the injured symurgh's side and stared out into the grey sky. "Roland, did..." tue's thoughts collided together and a horrid realization washed over her. Did the wyvern go after the keeper knowing his magic seemed to meet no bounderies? If so, the keeper would have been a tastey snack indeed and the wyvern may had taken on another form with that much magic in it's possession. Tuefel wracked her brain for answers, suddenly a somthing clicked. "Roland, do you know what the darkness is?" tue bended down on one knee, now eye level with the creature, hopeful for an answer.

• TheHerdKeeper
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-11 21:25:31 — Link

The symurgh whimpered. It was another key word--one he didn't like. He glanced down at the town, yellow lights glowed in the windows, and a few people mandered about. 

He was shaking so hard from the cold--and fear. He look up at the keeper again, his dark brown eyes filled with panic. He glanced down again, his muzzle turning into a snarl as he did so. Below a single lantern glowed, illuminating a female figure with long black hair. As well as a strangly formed hat, that, in the faded sunlight looked more like a lykos's horns than a hat. 

For some reason or another he wouldn't stop growling, the figure looked up, with a single swipe of her hand, Roland whimpered and collapsed to the ground, asleep.

• MasterTuefel
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-13 20:23:49 — Link

Tuefel felt her knees become jelly, the presance of the odd stranger made her feel sick. Tuefel reached out and laid a comferting hand onto the back of the frail creature. Tue felt around in her robes for the lucky rattle snake charm she had clasped to her belt, the only remains of her forner life in Fedosia. Finally slipping it from her robe, she clasped it tightly, stepping away the feeling of dread lost it's sharpness. She began to prey to the godess Sconke' for protection hoping that whatever fate had befallen her fellow keeper was not one of utter horror. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla