Boards < Community < Writing < Last time i saw you / warrior cat story

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-15 02:24:29 — Link

The first time I saw the grass, the first time I smelled the scents. I knew I belonged here. This is my home. Thunderclan will always be my home. "Mom?" I meowed. Yes rosekit? "Who's that?" That's your brother, bronzekit. i have a brother. I'm a big sister. That means it's my duty to protect him. i watched as he wiggled around kicking his feet up in the air. I walked towards him and licked his ear. "Don't worry. I'll always be here for you." With that we cuddled together and went to sleep. Months flew by and I found that we were soon apprentices, along with maplepaw, and sparrowpaw. 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-29 02:13:33 — Link

MaplePaw had my brother following her around everywhere, in what felt like two days. I admit I stalked sparrowpaw a little bit.. but not offten. Starclan had been talking to me in my dreams for the last two days. They told me "The earth will shake, the ground will be your enemy, and you will be torn." I didn't understand so I acted like nothing had happened.... 

Rosepaw do you promise to uphold the rights of a warrior?  "I do." Then you shall now be know as RoseHeart. They all cheered my name. It was like a praise. But then they're faces turned sad and terrified. Help me! Help us! Save us! I stumbled back and they're faces returned to normal. "What do want starclan?" I whispered. I was soon to know. 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-29 03:07:44 — Link

Today I would go on a patrol with Bronzetail, Maplepelt, Stoneclaw, and Sparrowwing. And so that's one border.. "stoneclaw's been talking his head off for moons." I tilted my head to face sunning rocks. But what I saw next... I didn't come prepared for. I enhaled and yelled at the top of my lungs, "RIVERCLAN'S ATTACKING!!!!!" Stoneclaw turned to see RiverClan warriors flood our territory. He jumped and shouted, I'll go tell the camp! Stoneclaw took off running towards camp. might as well do something useful too. I unsheathed my claws hissed, "We'll send you fleaing back to RiverClan you rats!!" 

Maplepelt understood and flung at RiverClan warriors. Bronzetail coppied along with Sparrowwing. I slashed a RiverClan warrior and bit they're leg, sending them running. A ThunderClan patrol came and just when I thought we had won.. it happened.

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-08 22:11:30 — Link

the ground shook and cracked sending cats falling to certain death. the ground under me shook and cracked. as quick as a hare i leaped onto another peice of ground. i was safe so far. then i heard my brothers vioce. help me! save me! he was clinging to a branch hanging right overhead of a pit. "No!" i ran across the clearing and climbed up the tree. "Jump brother!" "You've got to jump now!" But what about you?! He shouted. i watched as the ground shook again. if he did not jump now it would be too late. "I'll be right behind you!" with that he crouched down ready to spring up and jump when a burst of liquid fire shot out of the pit and scorched the tip of the branch. Ahh! I can't do it! the liquid fire will get me sister! he screamed. I could not bear it anymore. i grabbed him by his scruf and flung him across the pit as far as i could. he landed safely away from the pit. he got up and stared at me. i saw the look on his face, your not coming are you? no brother, i'm not coming. The ground shook and liquid fire splurted up destroying the rest of the branch. i tried to grab the rest of the tree but i couldn't reach. i saved my brother. his life means more to me then my clan does. and that's all that matters. i let my legs go limp and my eyes close. Good-bye. 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-08 22:17:54 — Link

i watched my sister fall into the pit making the liquid fire turn black and hard as stone. My sister had saved me. She saved our clan. She saved Riverclan. She saved the whole forest from the liquid fire. Riverclan had retreated. I would tell my sister's story to every kit that was born for as long as i live. 

No.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla