Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello ◕3◕

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• VioletScales
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-05 04:51:16 — Link

Hello there, I am VioletScales, I am from the US and enjoy video games as well as art. I kinda suck at describing myself so uh, oops? I found this place by random chance and as soon as I saw the word "dragons" I barreled in (lol do a barrel roll XD) I'm currently taking online college courses so I kinda work on my own schedule which gives me alot of time to do other things while working ahead in my studies; my current goal is to eventually design character and environmental art for video games.

If I were forced to choose only a few favorite video games I'd probably pick Pokemon Red, Shadow of the Colossuss, and Majora's Mask :D Yes I am an old school gamer sue me lol. Apart from games though I am an anime and horror nerd @u@ Halloween is my fave holiday and if I could I would wish it to last 24/7 so that I could try and be every single creature or monster there is.

I draw quite a bit, though I usually like to come up with and draw my own characters (ex: Vincente and co.) Of course I do like to draw fan art too sometimes or just things I like or come to mind. Going hand in hand I love music and it helps inspire me to draw. It's kinda funny though cause alot of people don't expect lil ol' me who is short af to listen to metal and screamo bands like Motionless In White, Pierce The Veil, Etc.

Well uh that's more than I expected to write about myself u.u; huh... *awkward stare into the void* erm anywaysss, if you'd like to, you're free to chat with me here, on my Tumblr, (wearethecreepssir), or if you play on Wajas feel free to add me there and what not, my Wajas name is the same as here (VioletScales). Welp, uh, thanks for reading and er, carry on being fab or what have you *awkwardly steps away to play Pokemon*

"I'm not mad, just disappointed..." - Diesel
"Hmm... you suck, you should change that :D" - Vincente

---- https://wearethecreepssir.tumblr.com/ ----

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-08 20:28:43 — Link

Hahaha, welcome! Art you say? You'll fit right in here :)

I'm sure you could earn extra silver (and gold) doing custom skin art.

I'm obsessed with unicorns and pegasus...es (pegasoi?) so nice to meet you :D

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-09 17:40:42 — Link

Welcome!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla