Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < HAVE RAINBOW JAR LOOKING FOR LYKOS

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• GrimmXMalkin
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-21 00:59:33 — Link

Hey there!! Now that I have your attention, I'm a newer player and I've come to adore this game and specifically Lykos! I have Rainbow Jars, GP, and a few other things that I'm willing to trade for good Lykos!

What I'm Looking for:

• Lykos with Pretty and or Rare coats
  • Decent Stats
  • NO DEGENERATION

And like I said, I'm new at this and I'm not quite sure how the currency system works! Just make an offer and we'll work something out!!!

-GrimmXMalkin

• GrimmXMalkin
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-22 16:39:01 — Link

Bump

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-05 00:31:40 — Link

I have some really nice Lykos if your interested. Gp3, ice breath, ice arua, the whole package! Just send some offers my way and many we strike a deal!

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-26 01:15:18 — Link

I have a nice lykos with 15 energy instead of 10. Would you be interested in that?

• Rockea
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-13 17:13:28 — Link

Check out my stock! Willing to part with many!

Proud owner of a GP3 + Regen Unicorn Farm!

PM me offers on any Unicorn, all have 3GP AND Regeneration (unless specified otherwise) or your money back! I will take offers with Vermillion as well as silver or other items and am VERY leniant!

Starting Deviant Strands!

Deviant Unicorns are popping out! take a look in the 'Foals" tab for any that will be growing up or reserve my next deviant breeding!

These Deviants will typically have both Dom. and Res. Regeneration on them so please take a look!

• User

Posted at 2017-11-28 02:58:33 — Link

I have a lykos breeding stable. If you want one feel free to make an offer for a specific or ask for two lycos of mine, and i can breed and give you producrt for an acceptble offer!

"I have seen things so beautiful they have brought tears to my eyes. 
Yet none of them can match the gracefulness and beauty of a horse running free."

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla