Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Yo, Just wanted to put myself out here.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• DrakSol
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-06 05:38:26 — Link

Yo, hello, yellow, jello. The name is Drak-Sol. (a fancier and shorter way of me saying Dragon Soul, also known for me as my Inner Courage.) Just call Me Drak if you're an aquaintance of mine (Which, anyone who has seen this thread is.)

I'm a young teen non-binary fellow who doesn't mind if you use he or she when explaining who I am to someone. I usually ramble on a lot, and I've got a pirate's mouth, but in the public I like to look mature and respectable.

I've been lurking in the shadows for the past week, getting a handle on who the heck you work the auction, breeding, and earning money to quickly start some good breeding. Generally, I still don't know much about complicated genetics, but I do know that a powerful pet with all green stats in the 80-100s is what I'm aiming for in this game.

My main focus is Lykos, however when I see a cheap high level with good stats on the auction (Which I check every two hours I'm awake) I'll snab it so I can get some good money while exploring.

I'm usually reasonable with my sales (I hope.) But I still don't know how the heck I move pets so that people whom are coming onto my profile know what's for sale.

In real life, I'm an honor student whom is working on starting a pet-sitting business with teen employees as my area doesn't have a lot of pet-focused options.

I'd love to make some good connections on this site to learn how to run a business when I get older, and make connections, so feel free to chat me up.

However, just know that I'm usually online for only two hours at a time so it might be hard for me to respond to you every so often. Can't help it, I'm a busy gentlelady. >:)

Cheers,
Drak-Sol.

The world has many dangers, but also many truths behind those dangers.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-07 20:53:38 — Link

Welcome to beastkeeper! I don't know how many business people we have here :P We do have at least one other active person who would like to do something with animals. I hope you sticking around and join us in general chat!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla