Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Wild newbie appears!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Misfitelle
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-29 09:52:25 — Link

Heyo so I'm new. I was searching for a new pet game to play and stumbled upon this place. Thought it looked interesting so I joined right away! I'm quite liking the game so far, enough that I'm even pushing my boyfriend to join too aha! 

I guess I'll throw in a few tidbits about myself? I generally keep to myself, even in the virtual world. So right now I'm not entirely sure how active I might be on these forums, I figure I'll decide that once I have a better grasp on this game and have taken the time to look over the different boards here. 

I love dragons, a lot. I love a lot of different mythical creatures really, but dragons are right up at the top of my list. I'm also a pretty big Pokémon and Steven Universe fan. 

I do own a laptop, but I rely on my tablet 95% of the time for internet browsing these days (and I don't have a keyboard for it yet so it is taking me ages to type this out so as a heads up if I do have to make any replies to anyone aha.)

I'm not really sure what else to say, I'm not really the best at holding conversations and I typically prefer to watch and learn from others at a distance, if that makes any sense? 

Aah I hope I didn't ramble on too much, but anyhow I am happy to be here and am looking forward to whatever else this game has in store! 

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-30 03:20:21 — Link

Welcome to the game! Most of us know the pain of being on mobile or something similar, it can be such a pain. Most people in this game don't care to interact much unless messaged, which is completely fine c:

I hope you enjoy!

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-31 02:35:32 — Link

Welcome! Feel free to be as social as not as you want, but if you do have questions, there are lots of helpful people around.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla