Boards < General < Help < Multiple Squads on the Battlefield?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• magikroses
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-27 19:39:06 — Link

If you have more than one squad set up, can you use them both (or however many) on the battefield at the same time? Does having more than one squad add points/take away points/do nothing to your first one? Is there any benefit in having more than one?

Thank you!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-27 19:59:47 — Link

Well, let's see.

You can use as many squads as you have on the battlefield at the same time. They don't affect each other at all.

You can use them to guard other squads that are holding key points, like the portal, to keep the other squad from being attacked.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• magikroses
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-28 00:55:20 — Link

Ok. Cool. How do you choose which squad goes on the field? For that matter, how often can you actually take a turn? I read through all of the instructions on the Tactics FAQ (and watched the video) but I'm still a bit unclear. :) 

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-28 01:26:22 — Link

Whatever number of squads you have will be the number of tabs that appear on the Battlefield page. Clicking on a tab (which will make it turn to a lighter shade) will allow you to move, attack, or re-roll with that particular squad.

You can complete an action whenever all pets in your squad have 10 energy- so every ten hours.

If you don't want to wait that long, you can use a Squad Energy Pack on one squad of your choice. It takes 3 Energy Drinks to make, and will boost the eneegy of all pets in that group to 10.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-28 11:20:11 — Link

Look under the Player Guides section of the forum - I made a guide called The Battlefield Guide for the Perplexed. It takes you step by step through how to start out on the battlefield.

Just post in it with any questions :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• magikroses
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-29 22:51:35 — Link

Thanks, guys :D I will do that, arete. Thank you!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla