Boards < Community < Roleplay < new and looking to roleplay! (mature?)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• avior
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-27 04:17:40 — Link

hello everyone! although I am new to the site, I am in no way new to roleplaying and have done it very often on other places. I am looking for someone who is mature and friendly, and willing to discuss things through pm. I normally post a single paragraph of anywhere between four and seven sentences, though starting posts or ones with not a lot of dialogue will generally be longer. I ask that you be able to match or go over that, and that you have good spelling and grammar. Other than that, my only requirements are that you be willing to play human or humanoid characters, help contribute to the plot, and be okay with doing gradual heterosexual romance ^^ (I have never tried anything else and therefore that's all I'm comfortable with). I would like to do a few private ones at the moment and can play any gender.

thank you for your time and please pm me or let me know here if you would like to do one with me ^^

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-13 04:46:26 — Link

I could, I like to roleplay. It would be a first to do humans though, I'll take the challenge! 

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla