Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Auto battle attack tutorial bug

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Phoenixfirestorm
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-11 07:20:26 — Link

There's been some bugs and it hasn't happend with this account but  when I make a new account and start the touturial I get a bug on the auto battle settings. I don't get enough points to be able to change it so then I can never complete the task. And that means I cant use that email again and i can't use the animals on that account. I would appreciate if the creators can fix it so then no one has to go through the constant struggle of this bug.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-07-11 08:51:38 — Link

You're allowed to have only one account. Please read our Terms and Conditions here: https://beastkeeper.com/terms-and-conditions

For the first time you may choose to leave one of your accounts but please don't register any new ones, or we'll have to block all of them.

Each pet has 9 stars for autobattle. Each star adds 1/9 chance that your pet will use the chosen battle move, and there's a total of 9/9 (or 100%) when you sum all moves. Thus you can't use more than 9 at a time. If you would like to increase the probability of a certain battle move, you need to decrease it first on another to get enough stars.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla