Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Been Around, Finally Introducing Myself

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-05 19:35:37 — Link

Hey, all.  I'm LadyChipmunk, and I've been playing for a bit now, but haven't gotten around to being active on the forums.  Thanks to RaptorKitty being very sweet, I am now trying to remedy that.

When not playing Beastkeeper I am a science fiction/fantasy writer.  My hobbies include table top roleplaying and video games.  Yes, I am an enormous geek, and proud of it.

While I'd love to have any of the animals in the game in real life--okay, maybe not Throdama--I make due with two extremely old and crotchety cats and one super-enthusiastic Husky.  (Who can be seen in my profile pic.)

So, yeah, that's me in a nutshell.  Nice to meet everyone!

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 01:24:36 — Link

Welcome! I'm so happy you came around to the forums, it's nice to have more than 4 people talking amongst themselves. May I ask what books you've written? (or are in the process of writing?)

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 01:28:34 — Link

Well, I've written an urban fantasy novel (werewolves) that got me an agent, but ultimately did not find a publisher.  I am currently working on a young adult science fiction novel.

I do have a couple short stories published, one is science fiction and the other is...strange.  I think it's classified as paranormal fantasy by the magazine.  They are both at dailysciencefiction.com.  "Brilliance Like Stars" and "And, So Fill Her In" if you are curious.

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 03:44:23 — Link

Hello :) it's great to see another writer among the community. I might be checking out those stories sometime.

-Lisxz and yellowfang777

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 04:01:50 — Link

Yay!  I love getting to know new people in the writing community.  What kind of stuff do you write?

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 18:44:07 — Link

Mostly just short snippets of fantasy-fiction or science-fiction. I've never really written more than a short novel.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 19:19:15 — Link

Nifty.  If you ever want a critique or whatever, let me know.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-07 21:39:46 — Link

Y'all are adorable. I'll check out your stuff as well soon Lady c:

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla