Posted at 2017-07-05 04:29:52 — Link

Mostly because I'm bored, I'm pretty lenient about post length. But so far because this is really new, I would say two characters max for now. Below is some information for the character I will be playing.

Right now the characters will be in the woods near a river, sometime in the winter. And we have no plot, it is strictly member-driven. Also, if it is easier, you can contact me on FeralHeart and we can try an in-game RP. Just add ButterGluttons or ShookNasty and whisper me when I get online. 

----------

General

Bagheera

Snow Leopard(50%) Panther(50%)

2 Years

Male

Asexual > Heterosexual

Appearance

Thick, coal grey pelt with dark brown leopard spots that can only be seen in sunlight. White toes on left foot, white spot on chest and tail tip. Fur can be called ‘tundra fur’ by some, his thick fur resembles a snow leopard, along with size and coloration resembles a panther(other than the white spots). Mossy green eyes. 

Personality Traits

Alert(+) Loyal(+) Determined(+) Gentle(+) Courageous(=) Selfless(=) Quiet(=) Mistrusting(-) Distant(-) Defiant(-) {Needs development}

Personality Type 

TBA

Likes/Interests

Loves to watch owls and other types of birds.

Likes swimming and splashing in water.

Loves to play in the snow.

Hides in the fog.

Plays in the rain.

{Also needs development}

WIP

--------

Lifting his fairly large ears, the dark-furred felidae took in a long breath through his nose. This area was fairly new to the male, so he was being extra cautious. With the snow now having fallen, it was fairly easier to see his dark fur against the blinding white ground. Though winter was his favorite time of year, it proved difficult for him when he was on his own. He had only departed from his family earlier in the year to find his own life. For now he was out to find his own territory, though not yet interested in any sort of family. Not until he was dully settled in a home. His large paws crunched on the snow as he stepped forward, his ears lifting more at the sound of Running water. It had been a while since he came across a river or lake that wasn't frozen over. at least his thick fur lept him warm when a gust of icy wind blew past, causing him to look to the right and gaze into the clouded sky. His mossy green eyes seemed to dull with disappointment. He was expecting to get more ground covered before the storm caught up with him. But it seemed luck wasn't on his side. It never really was. Life wasn't supposed to be easy for anyone. Giving another sigh, he continued in the direction of the water. He would find a place to take shelter before it hit, or at least he would try. Peering into the water, he lowered his body down and took a few laps of the frosty fluid.

Markiplier and Ethan