Boards < Community < Writing < Dark forest. Warrior cats

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-28 05:37:05 — Link

Part 1.

Whitepaw, no! Don't leave me! Redmuzzle, what have you done!? Vengeance. Vengeance, paletree. Let all the cats of the forest know, I'm back for a little fun. Killing cats is not fun! Welcome to my world. Killing cats is fun to me. And I don't care if you think different. I'll make sure they pay for banishing me. You have been banished for watching enemies flood your territory and kill clan mates! And all you did was watch and smile! Tell them I'm back paletree, or I'll come for you. Good bye now.

She's back! Redmuzzle has returned! What!? Lizardstar! She-shes back! She killed whitepaw.Whitepaw?! She killed my baby!? Stripedclaw.... I'm sorry.

Noooo! Whitepaw!!! Tears streamed down my face. Whitepaw.. my baby is gone. I looked at paletree. She had her head down. I layed down in the grass and put my head down.

Stripedclaw.. I couldn't have saved whitepaw. Not even if I had nine lives and the strength of 5 leaders. We will tell the leaders of redmuzzle's return at the gathering tomorrow. I walked into my den and slept. The next morning I sat and waited for lizardstar to pick cats to go with him.

Now to pick cats to go with me... Starfur, and tanwater. Yowls broke in, including mine. Only two cats!?! Yes. I need the rest of you to stay here in case redmuzzle attacks camp. Alright lizardstar. We'll stay. I planted myself in front of the camp with two others. You think she's out there? Of course she's out there. She's a monster. You think she's a monster stripedclaw? No. She's not a monster greenheart. What?! She's a evil creature. A creature with a twisted mind and heart. Yeah! Agreed! I'm going to bring us some fresh kill. I watched greenheart walk away. It was only about a split minute and she came running back. Redmuzzle's in the nursery!

I dashed back to camp. I ran in the nursery. I saw redmuzzle curled up against them. Get away from them! She hissed and slashed me. I had no choose but to run away. She came out with a kit. I knew this kit. This was petalkit. Greenhearts kit. I jumped and took the kit. Redmuzzle chased after me. I was surprised. I thought she would have took another kit and left but yet, here she is chasing after me. I looked behind me and she was slowing down. I climbed a nearby tree and waited for her to leave. When she was gone I went back to camp.

Greenheart rushed toward me. My baby! My baby is safe! She took petalkit back to the nursery with her. lizardstar returned and told us that we weren't the first clan to be attacked by redmuzzle. Riverclan and thunderclan had been attacked by redmuzzle and lost two of their warriors. Birdsong of thunderclan, and thornthicket of riverclan. The only clan that hasn't been attacked yet is shadow clan. 

A couple moons later a new member joined. She said her name was moonfade. She was a gray longhair with smoky black patches and a white belly. 

She doesn't fit in lizardstar! Yeah! She's not like us! She says she's a warroir but she's never trained! It's not fair to us! 

Alright!!! Settle down! Moonfade come forward. 

I looked at lizardstar. I knew what was coming. Then I looked at moonfade. She was very tiny. As small as a kit. 

I, lizardstar due to no training and size, will take your warroir name and change you into an apprentice. Moonpaw your mentor will be patchjump. 

Come now moonpaw. You have much to learn. 

I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I had a bad feeling brewing inside me. I watched patchjump and moonpaw disappear. When lizardstar went back in his den I looked around. Greenheart, lionberry! 

What is it stripedclaw? 

Follow me. We're going hunting. I knew this wasn't true. I just wanted back up to check on patchjump and moonpaw. When we got there they were fine. It went on like this for moons. I had the bad feeling, I'd check, they'd be fine. One day when I had the bad feeling, I didn't bother to check. When patchjump and moonpaw came back, patchjump said moonpaw was ready to become a warrior. I was excited for moonpaw. I sat beneath the high rock. More cats formed.

Lizardstar jumped on the top of the high rock. Moonpaw, you have trained well. Come forward to receive your warrior name. You will now be know as moon-- 

MEEEOOORRRWWW!!!! We turned around. We heard our last elder hissing and crying. Hissing the sounds of battle. I bounded toward him. He was usually nasty. The rest of the clan was behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks. I was frozen. 

I saw petalpaw in the elders den. Redmuzzle was trying to get in the elders den too. But brownray was fighting her. 

Get back redmuzzle! Never brownray. I hope your next life is better then this life. Next life? Yes. 

I saw redmuzzle take out her paw. Noo! Greenheart pounced on redmuzzle. Then the rest of the clan did the same. I thought we had won. But I was wrong. I heard another meoorrwww. It was paletree.

Redmuzzle had slipped out and was now about to kill paletree. I couldn't move. I thought this was paletrees end. I closed my eyes. I heard a yowl then silence. I opened my eyes. I saw moonpaw standing over redmuzzle. I ran over to her. 

You killed redmuzzle?! Yes. She killed many cats. She is my sister, but she is not inoccet. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't have to.

Moonpaw, I'll never tell anyone what you did.

Moonpaw received her warroir name. 

Moonheart. 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-05 03:46:38 — Link

Part 2. 

Redmuzzle was my sister. I loved her. Once I killed her, I gained my warrior name. Moonheart. I never let anyone know that she was my sister but stripedclaw. 

Moonheart!!! Ugh. Moonheart is always late for patrols. I am the leader! Does she not hear me?! Moonheart!! 

Mousesky, whitewhisker, greenheart, go on the patrol without moonheart. 

Yes lizardstar. 

Stripedclaw! 

Yes lizardstar? 

You're the one who understands her the best, now go and get her!!! 

Yes lizardstar! 

Finally, moonheart! Yes lizardstar? You were supposed to go on a patrol!!!! Eep! I'll catch up to them right away!

No.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla