Boards < Community < Writing < Seaclan

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-22 01:49:14 — Link

Part 1.        I'm Lakestar leader of Seaclan. I'm Siamese colored, female. There are other clans too. Clawclan, stripeclan, and mintclan. Lakestar, help! Invaders! Get away from my kits! Shouted towerleaf. Seaclan, attack!!! When the gathering came, we stared at scarstar. Cats of all clans, clawclan has attacked Seaclan once more! Yowls broke the silence as I said those words. Even if we did, what are you going to do Lakestar? Ask us to stop? Say, it's wrong? Well it doesn't work for me!! Clawclan attack!!!! I stared at cats scurrying away from the battle. Lightning broke into the clearing. I jumped away from the high rock, but scarstar attacked me. He held my head in his claws, choking me. Just then, lightning struck down, hitting scarstar. Scarstar! Cats ran to see him. I coughed for air. Cats of all clans, the gathering is over. We walked back. Wavecrash, my mate walked silently. I looked at Rubyspring. She was still mourning the loss of stonekit. Days flew by, and finally it happened. I had my kits. They were all Siamese, except one. Two boys were Siamese but the girl was a black. Molekit. The boys I named troutkit, and riverkit. I love you. I said. Lakestar!... clawclan is attacking again! Impossible! Scarstar is dead! I looked out to see his kit. Bloodstar. 

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-23 01:24:52 — Link

Part 2.       You thought this was over Lakestar?!! Well it isn't! I'll never forgive you for killing my father! But it wasn't me who killed him! It was lightning! Is that so? Well if that's what your cats call you, I'm fine with that! Clawclan, attack! I tried to fight but I had just had my kits. I was weak. Bloodstar pinned me down. Take everything! I saw them go into my den. They came out with molekit. Any other kits blackbone? No. Just this one. Clawclan, circle back! No! Give me my kit! You want it come and get it! Bloodstar ran. I ran straight after him. Lakestar... I stopped. Who is it?! Lakestar... I shooke my head. Bloodstar! Come out and fight! Maybe not the best words, I thought. We're coming Lakestar. All of clawclan! I stared in horror. Anytime clawclan attacked it was only a couple cats. Now it was the whole clan! Seaclan! Clawclan is attacking! Wavecrash, beverbridge, and pebblepath fought beside me. Eventullay we only had the elders and kits fighting. Everyone else was fainted. We were outnumbered. Is this what you want Lakestar? He showed me molekit. Yes bloodstar. Please,.. don't hurt anyone else. Now why would I do that? I don't owe you anything! As he was about to leap, Rubyspring pinned him down. Yes bloodstar. You owe me something. You owe me my kit. Your father killed him. Of course you know that. But you encouraged him to do so. You owe me everything about being a queen. She slashed him. Being a queen means you take care of kits. She raked her claws into him. Look around. I don't see a kit beside me, do you? She bit his back. I only wanted to have a kit. Now, I can only imagine a tiny kit beside me. Because of you. This time she raked her claws into him, bit his tail, and head-butted him in his belly. Get out. Get, out NOW. Bloodstar grinned. Oh, well I didn't know I hurt your feelings. You want me to sing a song? Well it's not happening!!!! He kicked Rubyspring and left. Sister are you ok? I saw troutkit and riverkit run to their sister. She was just standing there. No one messes with our sister! They ran to where the river was deep and unable to swim in. Bloodstar turned. Troutkit leaped and pushed bloodstar off the edge. Then riverkit went to where bloodstar was holding onto the legde. H-help me! Pull me up! I-im Lossing my g-grip! Why should we help you? You never helped us. You tried to take molekit. Our sister. You tried to kill cats. You killed stonekit. You will pay. Now. Riverkit clawed bloodstar's right paw until he let go of the ledge. Then troutkit clawed his left paw until he let go. Goodbye bloodstar. Troutkit! Riverkit! I huddled them close. I saw bloodstar's paw reach up, then go under. I wanted to save him but I couldn't swim in that part. And if I died my kits would be mother less. I'm sorry bloodstar. I'm sorry. I picked my kits up and headed back. Oh-no! I just remembered. Bloodstar was only the youngest of scarstar's kits. Next in line was darkstar. I told my clan the dreaded news. I looked into the horizon. What ever task is next, me and my clan will face it! And we will win!! 

No.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla