Boards < Community < Roleplay < Survival of the fittest(a dinosour RP)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Countryjesusfollower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-16 05:06:55 — Link

K yall here is a dinosour RP!+pulls out confetti+  and please try to have a nice even mix of herbivores to carnivores i dont want to see you all being t-rex or carnos or spinosourusis k?

Name :

Breed:

Description:

Color:

Extras:

If today was the last day before jesus came back ,how wou!d you live?would you live for him or for yourself?

"Behold i am coming soon,keep safe what you have so you will not be robbed of your victory prize".-BIBLE

If you belive in Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior than tell the world for we are not ashamed!tell about  jesus and leave the rest to him and he WILL do the rest!!

If you open your ears to the holy spirit you will not be able to go one minute without ministering to someone! This world needs a revival!!!!!!so shae the good news! 

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-16 18:44:23 — Link

am i allowed to join?

• Countryjesusfollower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-18 08:39:11 — Link

Ummmm yah!!!! Listen,you can't not join you just have to submit your rp charter form all nice and filled in and you should be good ,and ic there is info missing you or i can go back and fill it in.k!?

If today was the last day before jesus came back ,how wou!d you live?would you live for him or for yourself?

"Behold i am coming soon,keep safe what you have so you will not be robbed of your victory prize".-BIBLE

If you belive in Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior than tell the world for we are not ashamed!tell about  jesus and leave the rest to him and he WILL do the rest!!

If you open your ears to the holy spirit you will not be able to go one minute without ministering to someone! This world needs a revival!!!!!!so shae the good news! 

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-25 00:11:24 — Link

Name : Velocity

Breed: Velociraptor 

Description: is part of a raptor pack and is easy to cooperate with. Highly intelligent like all Velociraptors, and is a morning dojo

Color: grey with a blue stripe down both sides of her body

Extras: She is female, (Hence the pronoun 'she') 

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla