Name

Redwood 

Male

Pack

Dawn pack

Rank

Alpha

Personality

Very outspoken alpha, RedWood isn't one to be silence and always has a say; even when he seems very stubborn, he knows when to back down and run if the odds are against him. Red is a smart lykos he knows the best for his pack and that is to leave and find a new home. Yet he isn't quick to think of a solution, is best ideas come to him after a long time of solitude and quite; which isn't all so beneficial to the pack especially when their in need of his guidance

Appearance

RedWood is a tall and lean lykos, with a thick red diluted coat; and deep forest green eyes. He has brown reddish spike crown that travels to his shoulder. Reds chest is narrow, giving him a more feminine silhouette due to the lack of broad shoulders most male adult lykos posses. 

History

RedWood was born into dawnpack and doesn't know much about the life outside his family; he was raised as a noble lykos and taught to hunt and fight at the appropriate age any young lykos should be learning at. Red grew into an outstanding pack member, offering the pack his his agility and speed witch in returned gave him the rank of the alpha.

Relationships

N/A

Other

• Zoinked
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-29 17:13:07 — Link

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-30 05:35:03 — Link

Name: Blizzardfang 

Pack: Shadepack

Personality:Fierce, stubborn, funny, outgoung, hides insecurities so that only people who actually pay attention to her can notice, quick-witted, headstrong, doesn't take anything from anybody, protective, 

Appearance: (picture, ) with electric blue eyes

History: She was a lone wolf with her family, but her family was abusive. They raised her to think that no one, will ever love her. She raced away from her vicious father and stumbled upon Shadepack. Like her father, she always thought that what was theirs, should stay theirs, and if you want something you have to fight to get it. 

Relationships: none yet

Other: none yet 

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• Zoinked
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-05 14:43:08 — Link

• Allhollowseve
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-27 17:48:09 — Link

Hey, I wouldn't mind joining in with this! 

Let me write up that form..

• NightwingStar
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-31 04:42:02 — Link

name: Leo

pack: Shade Pack

rank: Beta? (Is there a beta rank? If not, I will be a warrior)

personality: Leo has always been the one to calmly think things through and have a clear mind. Not many things surprise him and he doesn't show it if things do. He dislikes older Lykos and prefers younger ones because "They have an active mind" he says. His fighting style is to make the opponent underestimate him and tire his opponent out then strike back with all his might. 

Appearance: (I don't have a photo sorry...) 

He is black Lykos with ice blue spikes and green eyes. He has white paws. 

history: His mother and father are both gone, their lives claimed by the humans in one of the more recent fights that the Shadeclan has fought. He had a sister but she disappeared?

relationships: None at the moment

other:

Don't think there is anything to add here?

Is this enough?

• Zoinked
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-20 11:02:57 — Link

• spiderunicorn567
  • User

Posted at 2022-06-28 10:35:25 — Link

name: forest gender: male age:12.7 pack: forest pack rank: warrior personality: rude loyal  appearance:  history  sister died old  mate died relationships: speaked

• spiderunicorn567
  • User

Posted at 2022-06-28 10:35:59 — Link

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla