Boards < Offtopic < Archives < Hands and Teeth {Literate Lykos RP} {A}

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NaiPherah
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-29 16:14:11 — Link

Prologue

Lykos have been running from humans for centuries now, even today, the future is bleak. Hunted and killed for their abnormal spikes, two packs have formed. Shadepack, those who wish to fight the humans and take back the land that once belonged to the lykos. And Dawnpack, those who find fighting the humans fruitless and wish to convince Shadepack in finding a new home with them, as to make sure the new lands prosper. Both packs are in war between themselves as well, and many lykos have fallen prey not only to man, but from the teeth and claw of their fellow brethren. 

So many death and carnage, how many more should risk their lives at the hands of humans.

You decide

Rules

1. No Power/God forms.

2. No Mary/Gary forms.

3. Follow BeastKeepers rules.

4. I have the right to decline your form if I don't find you suitable enough for this roleplay.

5. Please be literate, 3-5 paragraphs per post, no one liners.

6. You cannot be your own mate/crush. Everyone needs to be involved, and this is a good way to leave no one out.

7. No more than 3 characters.

8. Ranks work like regular pack ranks.

9. First come, first serve.

Form

name:

pack:

personality:

appearence:

history:

relationships:

other:

— DeviantArt —

https://www.deviantart.com/naipherah

• NaiPherah
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-29 16:17:17 — Link

Name:

Olwen

Male

5 Years

Pack: 

ShadePack

Leader

Personality:

Quick to react and fiercely loyal, he's not one to let others get hurt, and would save anyone's tail if they looked like they needed it. Though hes at a loss on how to act correctly around others, and can sometimes come across as rude or stoic, in reality he's only soft spoken and quiet. He rarely ever gets violent, unless absolutely called for, finding it a nessecary evil rather than a way of life. He's come this far without taking lives, and doesn't plan to start now. In fact, his intentions, even if some think untrue or heartless, is only to drive the humans from the forest, and wishes to avoid anymore death. 

Appearance:

A Lykos of pure white coat with electric green eyes, and large silver spikes. His fur is thick and kept, with soft features and a gentle smile. Large body and paws accommodate him in battle, this giving him an advantage towards opponents, and because of this he can be seen as intimidating, though don't let his size fool you. Even though he stands few inches over the average height for a lykos, he's nothing but gentle. 

History:

Born onto the very earth the humans stomp on, both mother and father are beneath this forests soil. Left dead for their son to burry, he'd witnessed the shaving of their horns, and swears revenge. 

Relationships:

Crush - None/Not Looking

Friends - Creven/Open

Enemies - Humans/Open

Other:

Olwen is Heteroromantic/Asexual though isnt looking for a mate due to the choas surrounding him. He does wish for pups, but knows its not the best time.

— DeviantArt —

• Evern
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-29 17:08:35 — Link

Name

Redwood 

Male

Pack

Dawn pack

Rank

Alpha

Personality

Very outspoken alpha, RedWood isn't one to be silence and always has a say; even when he seems very stubborn, he knows when to back down and run if the odds are against him. Red is a smart lykos he knows the best for his pack and that is to leave and find a new home. Yet he isn't quick to think of a solution, is best ideas come to him after a long time of solitude and quite; which isn't all so beneficial to the pack especially when their in need of his guidance

Appearance

RedWood is a tall and lean lykos, with a thick red diluted coat; and deep forest green eyes. He has brown reddish spike crown that travels to his shoulder. Reds chest is narrow, giving him a more feminine silhouette due to the lack of broad shoulders most male adult lykos posses. 

History

RedWood was born into dawnpack and doesn't know much about the life outside his family; he was raised as a noble lykos and taught to hunt and fight at the appropriate age any young lykos should be learning at. Red grew into an outstanding pack member, offering the pack his his agility and speed witch in returned gave him the rank of the alpha.

Relationships

N/A

Other

Naιpнeraн'ѕ Coммιѕѕιonѕ 

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11943

• NaiPherah
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-29 17:13:07 — Link

Name:

Creven 

Male

3.4 Years

Pack: 

ShadePack

Delta

Personality:

Creven isn't the bravest of Lykos, and wouldn't mind running over fighting any day. In fact he's never fought a day in his life and doesn't wish to start now. Even thinking his friend might be a little blinded by his revenge, he can't help but feel sorry for the Lykos, and continues to stand by his side Nonetheless. He values his speed over his strength, and does his best to help Olwen in the best ways he can, running to and from human camps to catch any information he can, being so small and quiet, he's perfect every time. Though fears being caught, and can't help but let his fears distract him. 

Appearance:

A Lykos with the pelt akin to flames, Creven is a cross breed between Fox and Lykos. He's gained the size of the smaller beast, head coming up to most other Lykos shoulders. His pelt is covered in scars and nicks from his patrols. A longer tail than Lykos usually posses helps him in his agility and speed, as well as balance, and he can outdue most other Lykos when it comes to tasks that require this skill. 

History:

Born far from Olwens home, he'd found the larger male one afternoon in his wanders, and they both quickly bonded as Lone Lykos. After the humans began to pick Lykos off one by one, Olwen insisted on forming a revolution that would bring the humans to their knees and force them back to where they came. Creven was a little hesitant of course, but follows his friend regardless, even if hed rather leave with Dawnclan.

Relationships:

Crush - None/Open

Friends - Olwen/Open

Enemies - Humans/Open

Other:

Creven is Heteroromantic/Demisexual and doesn't mind looking for a mate. He's not sure if he can have pups, but wouldn't mind trying, and even dreams of having his own family.

— DeviantArt —

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-30 05:35:03 — Link

Name: Blizzardfang 

Pack: Shadepack

Personality:Fierce, stubborn, funny, outgoung, hides insecurities so that only people who actually pay attention to her can notice, quick-witted, headstrong, doesn't take anything from anybody, protective, 

Appearance: (picture, ) with electric blue eyes

History: She was a lone wolf with her family, but her family was abusive. They raised her to think that no one, will ever love her. She raced away from her vicious father and stumbled upon Shadepack. Like her father, she always thought that what was theirs, should stay theirs, and if you want something you have to fight to get it. 

Relationships: none yet

Other: none yet 

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• NaiPherah
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-05 14:43:08 — Link

Accepted! Roleplay will start once the packs are a bit more filled out :)

— DeviantArt —

• Allhollowseve
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-27 17:48:09 — Link

Hey, I wouldn't mind joining in with this! 

Let me write up that form..

• NightwingStar
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-31 04:42:02 — Link

name: Leo

pack: Shade Pack

rank: Beta? (Is there a beta rank? If not, I will be a warrior)

personality: Leo has always been the one to calmly think things through and have a clear mind. Not many things surprise him and he doesn't show it if things do. He dislikes older Lykos and prefers younger ones because "They have an active mind" he says. His fighting style is to make the opponent underestimate him and tire his opponent out then strike back with all his might. 

Appearance: (I don't have a photo sorry...) 

He is black Lykos with ice blue spikes and green eyes. He has white paws. 

history: His mother and father are both gone, their lives claimed by the humans in one of the more recent fights that the Shadeclan has fought. He had a sister but she disappeared?

relationships: None at the moment

other:

Don't think there is anything to add here?

Is this enough?

• NaiPherah
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-20 11:02:57 — Link

— DeviantArt —

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Terms and Conditions | FAQ | Contact Us | Staff
© 2012-2017 BeastKeeper.com. All rights reserved.
10 Users Online