Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < OVER

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-13 09:49:37 — Link

Hey yall, I haven't been on here in like.....over a year and I dont want my pets, items, or money anymore! 

Anything in my stalls is up for SALE except in "no group". The only exception is the Kami. I'm willing to sell, but for an incredibly high price. 

Here's some items of interest.

I have more money than I can stand and I do not plan on returning later if ever again. 

5,480,533 silver and 95 gold

I will not be trading for in game items or currency, flightrising, furvilla, or da points only. I might also take adoptable characters or art. 

Make offers!! Go Go GO!!!

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-13 16:40:40 — Link

Very tempting! DCA, festive outfit, rainbow jars, and that's before looking through the many fine beasts...

The only thing I can offer is some art, including adoptable designs. Here's my DA, does the style interest you?

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-13 19:33:25 — Link

@Marans

OOOOOO Yes, it does!! What prices do you usually offer your art at? I'd like to adjust appropriately.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-13 19:52:09 — Link

Typically 20 USD or so, for a drawing or design. Fancy animations, drawings with backgrounds and 3D models are 60+. Also happy to do pages of little sketches or poses, if you already have a character(s) in need of extra art.

.. and dang, you have so many good beasts, I'd have no idea where to even start asking there, haha.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-13 23:40:56 — Link

I wish I had something I could give you for two liquid deviance... :( But I've never been to any of your other sites.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-14 02:52:36 — Link

@Marans 

Awesome!!! Pick out what you want specifically, give me a lil list, and I'll name a price.

@arete

Ack! Sorry bout that :(

• RainbowCat
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-14 05:31:03 — Link

Hey,

when you say "up for grabs" does that mean you're giving your pets away for free? If not, I can trade with some dA points, I have around 7 ;-;

Always looking for: Energy Drinks, Rainbow Jars, Vermillion and deviant pets!

Newbie Giveaway Thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAINBOCAT  

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-14 06:36:12 — Link

Nope, not free! I spent a lot of time breeding these pets. 

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-14 17:21:18 — Link

Alright, I'd like to claim these items:

DCA, dragon festive outfit, pink and yellow fish eggs, rainbow jars, nightcats, liquid deviance, liquid vermillion.

And any or all of these beasts:

Gryphon, Danil, Asa, Poison Pit, Beenoir, Zachari, Cockatrice, Knightling, Laza, Dermadisaster, Cockatrice, Ozpads, Regalikei, Roc, Roc, Roc, Pandeksha, Vogel, Terrorizer, Sevial, Guardian, Puma

Then if we can make a deal, later I'll "buy" some more things for arete, RainbowCat and others :)

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-14 20:05:22 — Link

Gah, you have Carpo ;/ so bad I have nothing for exchange.

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-16 10:38:03 — Link

@Marans

Sorry about the long wait! The only two I'll have to say no to are Vogel and Pandeksha, but the rest of the pets and items check out just fine!

And if that's it for just you thennn may I ask for 2 character Illustrations in return? No background needed. Kind of like the style you do the skins in! If this sounds like maybe a bit much, feel free to toss an offer back at me. I'd also like to ask how comfortable you are with anthro characters?

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-16 18:20:35 — Link

It's fine. Two drawings should be OK. I've never tried anthro before, it'll depend on the creature... Please send me a private message or note with your character details. :)

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-18 06:57:59 — Link

Any "Other" Items not already bought? I'm not positive what good prices are.

Does up for grabs mean free? I would love

Mart– https://beastkeeper.com/pet/388435

Bashali– https://beastkeeper.com/pet/135026

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

• WindShear22
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-18 23:48:06 — Link

Can I have one amnesia potion? Also, the boat? Name a price and I'll make the money for it!

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-20 21:53:38 — Link

Nothing is free! I spent a lot of time on this site and a lot of effort to breed these pets :)

I'd sell Mart and Bashali both for 250 Fr Gems, 250 Fd, or 125,000 Fc

Only Marans has claimed items and beasts so far, check out their offer. I'll need to edit the image soon once our trade is finished.

------

I'm not taking any on site currency, if you have Fr I'd rather take gems and on Fv I'll take either Fc or Fd. So for both the Amnesia potion and the boat i'd take 50 gems, 50 Fd, or 25,000 Fc.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla