Posted at 2017-04-18 23:22:07 — Link

Heyho,

My name in this game is kijauni as you can see :) This is my usual name but sometimes I use the name Lloma too ^.^ In RL I'm a "Tweenie" which means I am twenty years old. In real life nobody calls me kijauni they often use "Linnea" :P

I am a Female as you maybe recognize by my name and I life in Germany. I will always give my best but I'm not the best in writing English so please forgive me any typos or not understandable sentences. But I think in most of the time the people understand what I mean. This year I will begin to study Biology :)

I and my family own 4 cats, two males and two females, all neutered. The Ladys are called Mika (calico cat) and Cleo (Tabby Cat) and the Boys Lübbke (son from Mika, Tabby Cat with lots of white) and Marvin (son from Cleo, grey and white). I have a older sister which has already a daugther, a sweet girl who became two years old last week.

Now to me; My favorite colour is blue, a dark dark night ocean blue or a light one as the sky on a hot summer day and my favorite animal species are lions (mostly all cat species), horses, okapis and binturongs. I had many hobbys when I was younger but over the year school took more and more time and so I gave the most away. In the moment I have no regular hobbys but I played soccer one year, was a rider for 8 years, a scout for 6 years and in circus for uhm... 12 years I guess. Now I only do sometimes sport in gym :P But since I was a child I love reading and do it still, also I love sitting on my PC chatting, playing Animal Games or watching YouTube or my favorite series/movies. Meeting with my friends, chatting, going out in cinema, etc is also a thing I really love^^ I also try to travel the world a lot so maybe this count as hobby? :) In the moment these are my only hobbys so I am a little bit boring :D

How I heard about BeastKeeper? Well, I already play a few Animal Pages. I am on ChickenSmoothie since 2010 with many breaks under my nickname kijauni. I joined Eldemore 2013 under the same nickname but also take a break and since a half year I play FlightRising with the same nickname^^ And yesterday a friend of mine joined BK and animated me and another friend to do it so here I am :)

In the moment my favorite species are Rocs and Lykos but I don't know all and don't know the game so much. But I really like the genetic and that she isn't random that is a really really big pluspoint in my eyes.

I own in the moment 6 pets, two of them are pregnant. These pets are Ariane my starter Pet, a Roc, and the starter pair which is random, two Unicorns. I adopted one Gryphon from the Pound and catched two Cockatrices yesterday, but they have to be tamend. Oh, and I am trying to buy a Okapi Unicorn in the moment so wish me luck :)

My Goals are not really definend in the moment because I know only a little from this game. But I want to have a few Lykos and Rocs on Lvl. 50 later and breed with them beautiful children :D I thougth about an Okapi Unicorn Breedingline and thats it :)

And PM to chat or help me understand this game would be lovely

Thanks for your time, kijauni