Boards < General < Help < New Player

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Pompeii
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-05 04:55:33 — Link

Hello! I am a new player to this game and so far I really like it.

I would just like to know, how long your pets can live? Is it different for each breed? Or do they never die? I am just curious.

Also, I would love to have some friends here that I can chat with!

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-05 18:12:38 — Link

Hello, welcome to BK!

All beasts are immortal, they can't die in any way. There are some ways to "get rid of" them from your stable (send to pound, reserve, or State Portal Service) but they'll never be listed as dead, just elsewhere.

Try taking part in discussions around the forums, and decide what your current aims are; are you looking to collect, build or breed certain things? There are plenty of active and friendly beastlords around who'll help out. :)

• Pompeii
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-05 20:13:48 — Link

Thanks! I am really not sure what I would like to breed yet. I have bred my first baby Gryphon and have a Puma and a Uni currently pregnant right now. I originally came here for the Dragons. :D

I'm not quite sure about how the genetics are and such and like what are good genetics and what are bad genetics. I'd like to breed the best I can but for now I think I will just stick to breeding what I have until I figure it out.

• UnleashtheBeast
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-24 01:57:33 — Link

Hey there add me if ya want i am new also

• ballnight
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 08:16:15 — Link

Hi i'm new too and i would need help doing thing around here so if anyone want to halp me i will be glad!

• ballnight
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 08:16:51 — Link

P.s how do we add a picture by the post thingy?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 10:28:54 — Link

Go to the My Account tab, and click on the My Account option.

It's about halfway down. Just upload the image from your computer and Bob's your Auntie :))

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 17:28:05 — Link

So, for a break down on genes, what they mean, which are good, and how hard they are to get, you can look here: https://beastkeeper.com/gen-lib

As a general rule, things that turn your stats green are good, things that turn them red are bad.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 20:57:51 — Link

Yup, green stats are good. You get them either from genetic power or from genetics.

Genetic power or descendant of heroes is when you breed pets that are level 50 with each other. Their offspring are 1st generation or 1 star pets.

Then you level that pet up to level 50 and breed it with another level 50 GP1 pet. This gives you GP 2 offfspring. And so on up to GP three.

Each GP or "Descent from Heroes" adds ten points to all your pet's stats, which gives it much better chance in battle.

Some genes increase one or two stats, or increase one stat at the expense of another. Light bones lowers Constitution and increases Agility.

Some genes only lower stats, like Dystrophy, Weak Jaws, Fragile bones, or Thin skin.

Good genes that improve stats are Diamond horn, Sharp Teeth, Steel muscles, Steel Bones, Hound, Thick skin.

Acute eyesight gives you further sight on explore. Animal instinct increases critical strike chance.

Magic horn, fearsome look, ice aura, blizzard an massive wings make your opponent in a fight miss their turn.

Poisonous teeth, poisonous claws, venomous skin, napalm gland (if your dragon also has fire breath) all lessen your opponent's hit points by half each turn when they activate.

Magic mirror reflects your attack back at you.

Song of peace prevents your opponent from going beserk and also you can win one battle in explore without fighting per map, although you get no XP from it.

That's all I can think of.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla