Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello! Newbie Here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Banshee
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-28 03:19:14 — Link

Hello!  I'm new on Beastkeeper.  I'm a female player that is very friendly and loves to chat.  I saw this game and it looked cool, and so far it seems to be pretty cool.  I like it!  Feel free to message me whenever you feel like it.  I would love to make some new friends!

• lumia
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-28 04:09:37 — Link

Hey, Banshee! I'm Sam. It's great to meet you! I just got back into this site myself. I tend to play on and off due to college and class schedules. Do you have a favorite creature on the site yet? I personally find myself drawn to the gryphons. Just so pretty!

• Serilia
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-28 05:46:39 — Link

Hello fellow newb. I'm Serilia, but I usually go by Souls but that was taken omg. I joined here like 3 days ago! If you need help I can help to the best of my abilities or point you to threads that can help you out.

In need of:

~Stable (lv.2)

A total newbie that still has a lot to learn!~

Feel free to pm me to talk!

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-28 22:52:50 — Link

Serilia (#58483) wrote:

Hello fellow newb. I'm Serilia, but I usually go by Souls but that was taken omg. I joined here like 3 days ago! If you need help I can help to the best of my abilities or point you to threads that can help you out.

Hello!

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Banshee
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-29 01:17:10 — Link

lumia (#35039) wrote:

Hey, Banshee! I'm Sam. It's great to meet you! I just got back into this site myself. I tend to play on and off due to college and class schedules. Do you have a favorite creature on the site yet? I personally find myself drawn to the gryphons. Just so pretty!

Tbh I really do not have a fave yet, however I seem to prefer Lykos and Symurgh over the others. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla