Boards < General < Help < What's a trigger

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 06:40:44 — Link

ok i was looking at tabs and noticed that one had my triggers, what dose that mean?

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 07:30:30 — Link

This is according to Angel, and you can actually find this information yourself by going to the Ask FAQ questions sticky:

Triggers allow you to get notifications on your email every time when certain conditions are met. For example, you want to buy a Male Dragon with dominant Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle genes (yes, you want him to breath fire!) and Genetic Power 1. You go to the Pet Triggers and check there the following settings:

After submitting this trigger, you will get an email notification every time when such dragon appears on sales.

The same thing can be done with the Breeding Offers and Items.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 08:28:43 — Link

oh ok thank you :)

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla