Boards < General < Help < Is this allowed?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Serilia
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-25 07:25:43 — Link

Well I though of an idea for a thread to keep track of my creatures family so I can increase the chance of inbreeding but I see no where to put it. I looked in the rules it does not have a rule for that but it there is also no breeding discussion forum or something like that. That would be pretty handy but if it's not allowed I guess I just make a pet tab and edit it and put only the family in it. I do not know though so can someone help point me in the right direction? 

In need of:

~Stable (lv.2)

A total newbie that still has a lot to learn!~

Feel free to pm me to talk!

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-25 15:49:04 — Link

Serilia (#58483) wrote:

Well I though of an idea for a thread to keep track of my creatures family so I can increase the chance of inbreeding but I see no where to put it. I looked in the rules it does not have a rule for that but it there is also no breeding discussion forum or something like that. That would be pretty handy but if it's not allowed I guess I just make a pet tab and edit it and put only the family in it. I do not know though so can someone help point me in the right direction? 

It very well is allowed then, however it is advised you keep a notepad of some sort instead.  but overall I see no problems of that.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-25 16:17:01 — Link

If it's going to be complicated, why don't you just make a spreadsheet? Keep it on your home computer or laptop, or put it on google drive.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Serilia
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-25 16:49:55 — Link

I am phone bound arete so really can not do the suggested.. 

Yellow fang what is the notepad? Did not see that anywhere on this site so can you please point me where to go?

And I meant decrease inbreeding where did increase come from o.o

In need of:

~Stable (lv.2)

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-25 18:59:47 — Link

On every beast's page there are 4 tabs: Stats, Genetics, Tactics, Profile.

Maybe you could write down the beast's ancestors in the Profile. Possibly list the names of their offspring too, it would save you from having to check that extra page.

• Serilia
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-25 19:57:41 — Link

Oh that thanks omg I did not think of that.

In need of:

~Stable (lv.2)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla