Boards < Community < Roleplay < Elemental Wolves (sign up)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-09 17:47:21 — Link

hi everyone im a wolf pup named Solar my element is Fire im the alphas pup from MoonPack ive been training since i was born so i need an alpha for the pack and aka a mom an dad. we also need other wolves. there is the moonpack a loyal and caring pack then theres the BloodPack the evil pack who will leave no mercy.  we also need alphas for that pack not right away though i will check this sign up everyday k! in this rp ur also aloud wings and other cool things like fimiliars.

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-09 17:49:25 — Link

Solar

Personality: Loyal, Kind, Powerful, Super Fast, Caring, Aggressive if needed. (blue eyes)

She has wings but hides them because its a simbyol of alpha blood.

Image result for red wolf pup

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-13 20:07:14 — Link

oh can i join?

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-16 17:59:28 — Link

anyone can join

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-16 23:16:38 — Link

BOB

personality: not smart

i have BOB power!!!!!!

pic of bob XD:Image result for wolf

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-16 23:19:38 — Link

i hit the jackpot on wolf pictures ;)

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-17 13:35:44 — Link

lol thats funny but could u be a little more serious its a wolf rp not human/wolf sorry 

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-19 21:16:23 — Link

i know XD it was a joke

• infinityforever
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-21 04:40:14 — Link

Lucas 

Personality: kind, loyal, brave 

He has pure black fur with golden eyes. 

Powers: nope 

---

Maple 

Personality: Strict, caring, brave 

she is brown wolf with a tint of a red on her fur. Green eyes. 

power: unusual sense for order 

pups: n/a 

mate: n/a 

~Infinity~

Always and forever 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge.

~

• Griffy
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 02:06:55 — Link

Name: Mikita

Personality: Kind, sweet, loyal, loving, brace, fierce, strong.

Appearance:

http://orig02.deviantart.net/540b/f/2017/080/d/4/mikita_ref_by_dragon_griffin_girl-db33nlf.png

Mikita also has wings but hides them most of the time.

Power: Earth Element

Pups: Solar

Mate: None yet.

I hope it's okay that Mikita is Solar's mom, if not, I can change it.

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-22 18:13:40 — Link

its ok with me

and omg i was making a story for solar and mikita looks exactly like solars mom

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-01 21:16:29 — Link

does anyone else wish to join ill be starting the rp soon but plz if u still wanna join just place the description of ur wolf and a picture

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-03 04:17:16 — Link

Fierce

Personality: Cocky, protective, loving, fierce,  lay down her life for her pack 

Element: Water

History: She came from a tough pack, her parents raised her to think no one will love her at all, she is still convinced her parents were right.

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• Desiree410
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-05 21:17:40 — Link

on may 15th ill be starting the rp so plz post now.

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-07 04:23:48 — Link

I couldn't find a picture of what I wanted but Fierce is a silver wolf with electric blue eyes

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla