Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Tundra event has ended

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-03-05 00:08:39 — Link

Etelia

As usual, the portals stopped operating the Tundra direction when the first warm days has come.

You can still activate and upgrade the Lykos Eggs and Pristine Snowflakes that you have collected. However you won't be able to visit Tundra and collect new Hibernating Eggs, craft Energy Sticks and Portal Cells, extract Liquid Deviance and collect Liquid Vermillion on the Battlefield.

And the Snow-Flower Blossomed

As a conclusion for Tundra season this year, we would love to share a Tundra themed story created by Volodymyr Kuznietsov, our BeastEon writer. The action takes place at the same time with your beasts trying to find their way to the frozen treasures of Tundra. Enjoy the reading and let us know what you think!

Read the story

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-05 14:27:36 — Link

The tundra was a good challenge, thanks. Good for levelling up some beasts, and the lore surrounding it (lykos, etelia, ancient machinery, abandoned portal network) is quite interesting.

That was a fantastic piece of creative writing! A pleasure to read, really well done. :) I actually had a half-finished bit of fanart waiting for weeks already, with a lykos overlooking a lake with Jupiter in the sky. Now this story inspires me to finish it soon.

I assume there will be a tundra-like biome to explore in BE too? After all, Reducentas will need somewhere to terrorise beasts. x) Those maps should look great, wonder what kinds of structures the tile artist is drawing to populate it...

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-17 01:32:13 — Link

I don't mean to be rude but I don't like the story.

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• MaXinatoR
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-17 10:11:50 — Link

yecak (#47672) wrote:

I don't mean to be rude but I don't like the story.

You are by no means not. 

There is slavik proverb that says (refrasing a bit): "The only thing to everyone liking is a bill of 100 rubles"

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-17 15:51:15 — Link

That's about R20. So two chocolates I guess? Sign me up! :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla