Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < is this a bug?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• colell12
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-22 04:16:01 — Link

i was helping one of my firends with the totorila and when it said go to pets profile she would click the pet and it would take her to the battle arena 

her name is charafollower1  and this happed one more time to another firend but i don't know his name on the game

i didn't know if it was a bug but it didn't happen to me

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-02-22 10:30:31 — Link

Please ask your friends to post themselves including date and detailed desription of the bug. It's not possible to debug something without having the accurate data.

• charafollower1
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-22 15:43:51 — Link

it was on the 20th of february and i was on the part to open the pet profile when i would click on it the game would take me to the battle arena over and over aging 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-02-22 15:49:46 — Link

Tutorial automatically redirects you to the current step address no matter where you click. Did you manage to finish the tutorial or are you still on that step? If you still can't finish it, could you please tell which task do you see?

• nate123
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-22 21:12:15 — Link

im haveing the same prob im trying to go to my pets profile but it takes me to the battles

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-02-22 22:55:13 — Link

Update. Ok, I checked your user data and run a test. I didn't find any issues, everything works as expected. Were you clicking at your pet's profile link in the top right corner of the page (there also were a green arrow and a note "Click here"), or somewhere else? It looks like you were trying to access one of the other pets which are active on the arena right now instead of your own pet.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla