Boards < General < General Chat < Wiki Assistance Needed!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• sneklemore
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-12 07:52:34 — Link

Okay, so I've been working on adding to the BK Wiki for the past few days, and I have come to the conclusion that this is a much bigger task than only I can do on my own. 

I was hoping that this could become a community effort, and that if you had the time, you could contribute information/pictures/statistics here (below) or on the wiki itself (located here). 

Some of the base animal entries were already there, courtesy of some user whose username I don't know, but most everything else was added more recently. /shrugs

I guess it just seems like it'd be a fun way for users to collaborate, and if the admins pitch in, that'd make it even better!

x,

Snek

I am a silly, silly Snek :3c

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-12 15:58:00 — Link

Can I be a person who edits? I've been on this for 2 years now.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-12 20:28:14 — Link

I still have permission errors on this thing.  Promote me please.  There are some things I would like to do that isn't allowed

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-03-28 02:11:38 — Link

FYI. I have an item list going here. But it needs updating. I'm happy to share the edit link with those who wish to take on the project. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Db-C2Qe1g_yKN_E4ZVrsJVXCDj3XekK5iiQIQHOtGx4/edit#gid=1479198255

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla