Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Warrior Cat Song Stories

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-09 02:09:29 — Link

I got this idea in the middle of the night. I just woke up randomly and thought, 'what if Warrior stories were based off songs?' Haha, I'm ridiculous. However, I decided to make my idea come true! What's going to happen is:

You post your cat's name, rank, and clan,

You pick any song that you want,

Then I'm gonna write a short story about your cat by listening to the song. 

Example:

Name: Ravenstorm

Clan: Shadow

Song: Count On Me by Bruno Mars

Ravenstorm pricked her ears and raised her head. A faint sound.......there it was again! A wail of pain........Ravenstorm shook her head, wondering if she was dreaming. Who would be yowling like that in the middle of the night? Another thin scream echoed through the camp. Ravenstorm finally gave in, and slunk out of the den and into the cold leaf-bare air. She found herself mid-leg deep in snow. She let out a quiet hiss as she hopped across the clearing and with snow-caked paws, padded to the entance tunnel. Beefang, the guard, had fallen asleep in the shelter of the thorny vines that made up the tunnel and was snoring softly. Ravenstorm silently thanked Starclan as she slipped, undetected, out of camp. The voice cried out again. Ravenstorm panicked and began racing through the pine trees, all the while wondering how none of her clanmates back at camp were hearing this. It was like thunder in her ears! At last, she found herself at the river. On the other side was Riverclan territory. Was the sound coming from there? Ravenstorm peered into the darkness, scanning the shore for any signs of movement and hoping that she didn't have to cross the water to save the hurt cat. Her eyes landed on the clump of reeds on the other bank, which were rattling violently. She looked closely at the plants, then gasped as she saw the stems were splashed with red. A shriek resounded from it, then died out. "Hang on!" Ravenstorm yowled, then unthinkingly plunged into the icy waters. Her yelp of shock was drowned out by the wave crashing over her head. After struggling for a few heartbeats, she resurfaced, coughing out water and churning her paws frantically. She swam unsteadily towards Riverclan territory, her legs getting weaker and weaker with every stroke. Suddenly, she felt sloping ground under her feet, and dug in her claws. She hauled herself out of the raging waters, panting, water dripping from her long, black fur, and hurried to the reeds. She peered through, her breaths still loud and heavy. Scrunched up inside was a snow-white tom, patches of red soaking his pure pelt, and reeking of fish. His eyes were closed. "Are you okay?!" Ravenstorm grabbed his scruff gently in her jaws, held her breath, and dragged him out of the reeds. She lay him down in the snow, which immediately turned red with his blood, and checked him over for wounds. A long gash on his flank, a torn ear, and worse of all, a bloody ring around his neck. Ravenstorm was no medicine cat, but she tried her best to save him. She cleaned the torn flesh, then packed snow into it. She pulled him back into the reeds and made him a nest to keep him warm. He was still unconscious, but he was shivering and curling into himself to keep warm. Ravenstorm gave him one last worried glance, then pelted full speed towards the Riverclan camp.

He survived, thanks to the Riverclan medicine cat, and of course, Ravenstorm. They met a few times at Gatherings, and Ravenstorm learned that his name was Iceclaw. They became close friends, despite the clan differences, and always came to each other's aid when needed. Shadowclan and Riverclan were peaceful as well, due to the fact that a Shadowclan warrior had saved a Riverclan one. Iceclaw kept bringing it up, saying how he could never repay her. However, he was wrong, and a day would come when Ravenstorm's life would be dependent on his paws.

Ravenstorm screeched as water enclosed over her head. It had been raining for days, and Ravenstorm had gone to the river to check it out. She had miscalculated the water distance though, and had been swept off her paws when an unexpected waved shoved her into the river. Now she was being smashed against the rocky river bottom and drowned. She tried to swim to the surface, but her paws flopped uselessly and she could feel fatigue setting in. She was about to let go, surrender to the darkness pulling at her, when something grabbed her tail. She could feel that something yank her out of the river and onto land. Paws kneaded her stomach and she vomited water. She lay, tired out, until finally she cracked opened her eyes to see a snow-white face staring at her in fear and concern. "Iceclaw?" She croaked, strectching up a paw to rest it on his muzzle. "Yes, it's me. Are you okay?" He mewed, brushing her cheek with his nose.  Ravenstorm shook her head no. "Well, let's get you home then." Iceclaw whispered, pressing his muzzle against hers gently.  

So yeah, that's basically all there is. You can choose if you want your story to be private, where I send it to you through PM, or public, where I post it here. Let's get as many stories as possible!

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-26 04:38:06 — Link

I like that.

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-30 02:12:53 — Link

Name: Shadowpelt/ Tom 

Clan: thunderclan

Song, when I was your man.

Entire song: 

Same bed but it feels just a little bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't feel the same

When our friends talk about you all it does is just 

Tear me down

' cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your

Name

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo

Mm, too young, too dumb to realize

That i should have brought you flowers

And held your hand

Should have gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do

Was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But she's dancing with another man

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish 

Ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk

Out of my life

Now I never, never get to clean the mess I 

Made, oh

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

And it sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo

Mm, too young, too dumb to realize 

That I should have brought you flowers 

And held your hand

Should have gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you too every party 'cause all you wanted to 

Do was dance

Now my baby's dancing 

But she's dancing with another man

Although it hurts

It'll be the first day to say that I was wrong

I can't finish it.

No.

• Nightstar
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-14 05:59:23 — Link

A lithe white frame stepped into the warriors den, silhouetted by the moon, and Shadowpelt lifted his head hopefully. He watched as the beautiful she-cat padded towards him. He opened his mouth to call out a happy greeting, but his mew died in his throat as she dipped her head and nudged the ginger tom next to him. The fire-pelted tom blinked the sleep from his eyes, and purred as he saw her. Together, they quietly crept out of the den and into the night. Shadowpelt felt his heart break in his chest as he shoved his nose under his paw. His nest felt so empty and cold without her soft white fur pressing against his, and he could almost wail from the grief. Sleep slowly claimed him as he mourned the loss of the pretty she-cat.

Shadowpelt stalked a starling quietly, setting his paws down lightly. He readied himself to jump, but a soft mew of laughter from behind the ferns startled the bird and it flew away, cawing loudly. Shadowpelt let out a soft growl and poked his muzzle between the ferns, ready to reprimand the cat that had lost him his prey. He was met with a sight that rendered him speechless. The ginger tom had a purple flower in his mouth, bashfully offering it to the white she-cat. The snowy-furred warrior was purring as she wound around the ginger tom, their tails twined. She leaped on him playfully and pressed her muzzle into his. Shadowpelt couldn't stand it anymore, so he turned his tail on the two happy mates and trudged away sadly. All thoughts of hunting forgotten, he sat beside a tall oak and stared sorrowfully into the clear sky. A crash behind him made him whirl around, but it was only the ginger tom, alone. "Hey Shadowpelt," he greeted him and cheerfully trotted to him. "Whatcha doing?" Shadowpelt looked into his amber eyes, and could not see anything but love for the white she-cat. "Treat her well, there is no cat quite like her," he murmured. Then he left the ginger tom and padded away.

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god.

Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-24 08:07:58 — Link

Ooh! Me next!

Name: EchoBlaze/ female

Clan: ShadowClan

Song: Believer!

(( I hope this turns out good!))

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla