Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Another Art Request: Purple Hippos!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-28 07:16:20 — Link

I collect purple hippos. I can't really explain why, but they've sort of become my thing. I own several stuffed purple hippos, with two more incoming, a wall sticker, and even a soap. My art request is just for the stuffed animals though.

I'd like a Toy Story-esque theme, featuring my various stuffed hippos. Not in the Toy Story artstyle, mind you, unless you actually draw similarly, just an image showing the stuffed hippos as animated (living) toys.

You can have full creative liberty in most aspects of the drawing, such as the background, positioning, etc, so long as the purple hippos are each recognizable when compared to the real one.

The image would not be needed until after the newest additions arrive, which could potentially be over a month from the posting of this listing, so it isn't anything that needs to be rushed. I'm simply posting this in advance to have time to find an interested artist.

Some of my current collection.

For compensation I can offer a number of things. Below is a list of some of the possibilities, but we can discuss payment.

Deviant/Double Dev Pumas
Deviant/Double Dev Gryphons
Liquid Deviance
Crystalline Ice
Magic Food
Energy Drinks
Change Sex Scrolls
Expand Stable Scroll
Expand Warehouse Scroll
Major Scrolls of Insight
Stimpacks
Yellow Fish Eggs