Boards < Community < Roleplay < Silent storm (wolf role play sign up)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-25 02:39:42 — Link

(sorry in a rush more added soon, to sign up): 

name:

looks:

personality:

history: 

lol in a big rush so a huge storm comes and the wolves must evacuate the island or defeat the storm lol a choice adventure we can vote on leave or fight later in role

• EnchantedLady
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-24 22:10:05 — Link

name:Zaria

looks:A grey coat with balck spots and her ear has two stripes of white. Icy blue eyes

personality: She is very sociable, and hardworking. Overprotective with a major caring side. Her atributes are her speed, integence, and strength. 

history: As a small pup she was raised to be the alpha female, but after her pack died she wandered onto a new pack which accpeted her. She wasn't sure what to do anymore. 

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-29 22:30:32 — Link

ok

• Eurasian_Lynx
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-02 00:31:14 — Link

Name: Auru

Rank: Omega Healer (cowardly and submissive but does care for his pack and takes care of them well enough)

Personality: Plagued by anxiety, this man is more prone to fleeing from a battle than taking part. He was once a very kind individual, living with Innocence, Bravery, Strength, Nobility, Joy, Peace, and Fear to ensure that Barvery did not push him too far and get him injured, Fear always pulled him back with warning to ensure that he made sure that he was safe. But then Fear grew distasteful, feeling that the others held more sway over Auru than did he, and thus he morphed, becoming more powerful in his rage, and taking upon a new name, Anxiety. Anxiety devoured the others, and became the sole personnae left to Auru, the others lost within Anxiety's darkness. As a result, Auru is frequently shy and does not enjoy interaction with others. He is more prone to weakness and tears than to strength and laughter. He is no warrior, yet not all of his better traits were quashed beneath Anxiety's hold, and he does love his pack, truly. That's why, despite the fact that he can do little, he strives to ensure that they are healed and cared for, because it is the only thing he can do.

History: Once a loner, Auru found a place within the pack one eve when he stumbled onto their lands by accident. He was frightened and terrified, wanting nothing more than to flee at first sight. But they insisted, and over time, he grew comfortable enough to begin to call this place home. Only now, it seems that even that will be taken from him...

Appearance: (saved for last because the picture will go underneath)

A brown man with eyes the color of dull copper. He is somewhat small for a male, but not enough to be called short by any means. His fur lengthens about his neck and chest, extending to almost give him the appearance of a lion's mane. A black stripe runs down either side of his body, curving from the shoulder to the hip.

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-03 04:47:43 — Link

ok

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-18 05:47:37 — Link

name: Fierce 

rank: Beta ( maybe, i dont know I'm new at this) ( if there is another rank you would like me in just say the word!!!)

looks: Silver fur with blue streaks and piercing blue eyes 

personality: loyal, fierce, feisty, protective, loving, caring, would lay down her life for a pack member, 

history: Was a loner because she was better than the Alpha at everything and the Alpha was jealous and attacked her. She didn't leave without a fight. Stumbled into new territory, with a gash across her right cheek and a broken paw. Was covered in blood and was nursed back to health. Parents treated her horribly and had her grow up thinking no one will ever love her as a mate.

I don't trip, I do random gravity checks. 

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships,"

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-24 20:37:48 — Link

ok

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-01 04:07:32 — Link

When do we start

Insult me, I brush it off. Insult my friends, my family and my pets, I will become the living devil and wreak havoc on your life! 

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures. 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

• sjor
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-31 13:26:06 — Link

Is this still going on?

Let's talk, ey?

I'm weird.

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-01 19:17:44 — Link

yes/and we will stat soon, i have not had very much time

• ScarredSecrets
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-02 01:29:33 — Link

Yes!!! Yay!

-Erika Tressler

-Michael Jordan 

All dressed up
In a white straitjacket
Shut your mouth
No, you can't have it

All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla