0 votes / 0%
.....idk

7 votes / 78%
« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 03:19:53 — Link

Hello Beastkeepers!

I'm making a contest in which the prizes are gp3 lykos.  These lykos also have at least 6 increased stats and usually have tireless heart, granting them an extra 5 points of energy.  (AND MAY ALSO HAVE HOUND) They also have 0 degen.  To see them for yourself, go to my prophile and see my gp3 lykos for contest.

I am currently breeding more gp3 lykos.

O.K.  Now about the contest. ( My goal is to have at least 12 ppl join.)

The contest is called impress Yellowfang. (I totaly did not steal this from a kami contest)

To enter, you choose a pet of yours and paste the link of it in your post and tell me why it is special, (Whether because of it's color or it's genes.)  I will then evaluate them !warning I may be slightly picky so don't feel bad if I give you a bad score I'm not trying to offend anyone so don't take any of this personally! When I get enough contenders, I will announce the winners in their score order, the first one picks the first lykos and so on.  

You may enter... errr I guess 2 pets.  Seems reasonable.  

This is my first contest

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN I AM VERY CRITICAL TAKE NOTHING PERSONALLY

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Aves
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-25 10:07:20 — Link

I'd love to enter! I'll enter Azul, my skyblue roc, and Hijump, my merle lykos. I guess I'd have to say I'm entering both on colour - colour's what impresses me the most in a pet, before genes. I think highly of Azul both because she is skyblue - the most beautiful non-deviant colouring in a roc (in my own opinon, anyway), and because she's my first (so far only, but here's hoping her lil baby pans out) skyblue roc. I'm entering Hijump for the same reason - I know he's got 2 degens, but he is the only merle lykos I have, and merle colouring is again very impressive to me. Anyway, that's my entery, I hope I did this right. :) 

Links:

Azul - https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1035088

Hijump - https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1024073

:)

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 00:21:49 — Link

Azul

coloring- 2 pts +2 for explanation

stats/genes - above average - 3 points

level and training - 0 points.

Breeding choice- 0 points.

title - 1 for effort

name - 0 extra

genetic reasearch - 1

Explanation effort - 2

Total- 11 points

yeet

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 00:26:59 — Link

Hijump

coloring- 1 pts +2 for explanation

stats/genes - big degen - -2 points + Tireless heart +1 (-1)

level and training - 0 points.

Breeding choice- 1 point for attempted gp breeding

title - 0 extra

name - 0 extra

genetic reasearch - 0

Explanation effort - 1

Total- 4 points (not trying to be mean... please)

yeet

• meemo
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 17:06:56 — Link

First, I'll enter Autumn apple because she is my favourite most beautiful deviants. Her coat makes my remember of the falling leaves and loveliness of autumn. I just got her from a giveaway which I had to write a real life story and she is like a golden apple too precious to be mentioned. She is one of the best hero I ever have with gp 3. She's also a double deviant with all stats homozygous. She is also fully researched. She has only one ability which is counterstrike. This is her link  https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1026023

ID-28151

LYKOS Rocks!!

I'm currently interested in breeding Deviants, Cockatrice and Lykoses.

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 17:16:09 — Link

Oh I love tireless heart o.o I first got it by accident in my lykos

• 5fluffy51
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-26 23:16:16 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/519186

This is Blind Hope, my gorgeous deviant gal. She's one of my favourite deviants. I love her gray colour, and how the specks in her pattern look like snow. It's beautiful. Also, she has some sentimental value, as she was the first deviant I ever got. I bred her mother, and I was surprised when I saw her, as I wasn't trying for a Deviant, so she was a lucky surprise. She has 17 children of her own, all from the Diversity Shine found in the desert. Of those 17 children, two are also deviants, one of which I kept, and the other a mini clone of Blind Hope. She is also a Descendent of Heroes in 3 generations. Although her stats aren't the best (for a Unicorn), they certainly aren't shabby and don't seem to be hindering her ability, battle-wise. 

Also, if you were wondering about her name, there's a stpry behind that as well. Blind Hope is when you hold onto hope or belief, despite knowing how hopeless the situation is. I'm sure many have experiance with it (I know I do), and I felt like the name just 'clicked' with her.

~~~~~

For my second entry, meet Cashmere:

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/512769

Cashmere is my lovely, Merle Gray Lykos girl. She has to be one of my favourite pets, of all time. I bought her from an auction. I remember that I had been looking for a Lykos of her colouration for some time, and when I saw her, she fit everything I was looking for. I was in a bidding war for her (ended up winnning with 'bout 60k?), so I was really ecstatic when I won. Her colouration is beatiful, and I belive quite rare as far as Lykoses go. she is also a GP1. Her stats aren't the best thing ever, but I feel like they're pretty good. She has a rather high research potential, mainly due to how much I spoil her. She's also a part of my first Squad.

She was named after the character Cashmere from the Hunger Games franchise. Although she was a minor character, she was still one of my favourites, so I named a pet to commemorate her. :)

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 01:23:27 — Link

Meemo's PS autumn apple***

coloring- 8 pts(deviant) + 8 pts(deviant)  +2 for explanation 18pts!

stats/genes - gp3.- +6, 6 increased stats + 7 pts 13 pts!

level and training - 1 points.

Breeding choice- gp and double deviant + 3 extra 

title - 0 extra

name - 1 extra

genetic reasearch - 5 pts

Explanation effort - 2

Total-  43 points! woa! this pet is practically perfection!!!

yeet

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 01:29:41 — Link

5fluffy51's Blind hope

coloring- 8 pts(deviant)  +2 for explanation 10 pts!

stats/genes - gp3.- +6, 6 increased stats + 7 pts 13 pts!

level and training - 5 points.

Breeding choice- gp and deviant choices+ 2 extra 

title - 1 extra

name - 2 extra

Explanation effort - 3

Total-  41 points!  You put a lot of effort in your writing and you put a lot of effort in this pet.  Congrats!

yeet

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 01:35:23 — Link

5fluffy51's Cashmere

coloring- 4 pts(highest points without  deviant) +2 for explanation 6 pts!

stats/genes - gp1.- +2, 6 increased stats + 7 pts 9 pts!

Breeding choice- 0 extra 

title - 1 extra

name - 1 extra

Explanation effort - 3

Total-  30 points!  nice!

yeet

• meemo
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 08:55:43 — Link

Sorry for the delay. My second entry is a female lykos named icestrike. She's my first merle. I just got her from a quitting player named zelex. The name icestrike comes from her crystal icelike mane and her ability to perform counterstrike. She's actually my best tireless heart's breeder female. I love tireless heart lykoses as they are very full of energy.  She is ferocious and almost unbeatable when it comes to fighting. I'm aware that her stats need to be improved eventhough she's a gp 3. My goal is to make the best lykos in this game but most of my tireless hearts are bicolour. I'm attracted to her coat which reminds me of the pattern of a hyena. With her help I could make a more variety of coat patterns ⇦ #^_^  https://beastkeeper.com/pet/909144

Btw, thanks to Yellowfang for doing all this :)

ID-28151

LYKOS Rocks!!

I'm currently interested in breeding Deviants, Cockatrice and Lykoses.

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-27 23:02:09 — Link

meemo's Icestrike

coloring- 4 pts(highest points without  deviant) +2 for explanation 6 pts!

stats/genes - gp3.- +6, 8 increased stats + 8 pts 14 pts!

Breeding choice- 0 extra 

title - 1 extra

name - 1 extra

Explanation effort - 3

Total-  35 points! nice! about as good as my prize lykoses... if you don't count levels...

yeet

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-02 00:29:09 — Link

BUMP 

yeet

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-02 02:29:20 — Link

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1023221

My favourite dragon (bred by me). Sangrien. My first dragon with both Countertsrike and Fire Breath. No red stats, and although she has the deaf gene, it doesn't really affect her arena battles. She's also the dragon that got me into combining diffrerent words from different languages to create names, as that is now how I name all of my pets. She's quite young, and I don't plan on breeding her until she is at a higher level. Sangrien's mother who also resides in my stables, White winds, would have been here instead if it weren't for how much I love this dragon. She would be the young, adventerous 'Don't mess with me or I will set you on fire'  type. I quite like her that way!

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/924876

Second up, possibly my favourite pet of all time; Elsie the unicorn.

She is the first black unicorn I had, and the pet that I found so interesting I started a line of black unicorns decending from her. I don't exactly remeber why I picked her up from an auction. It used up a lot of my money, but she had been the best pet I knew of as a newbie. Her constitution is a bit low, but other than that all her stats are above 100. Elsie is also my first GP3 pet (I had GP pets very early on, but none like her). Her father is Andrew, a unicorn which I find to very commonly be the parent/grandparent of other black unicorns, pressing my theory that they are all related somehow. One of her daughters, Night Song, used to be deviant (normal black) until it was extracted from her. She's also defeated eight temple guardians in total and two Etelias, so I used up one of my Rainbow Jars to give her the hero unicorn coat. I sometimes explore with her, just for the fun of defeating monsters as well! She also has a quite high research potential. I plan to get her to level 50 soon.

I would go on and on, but I'll just cut it short for the sake of your eyeballs XD.

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 01:15:24 — Link

Lisxz's Sangrien

coloring- 3 pts (rare) +2 for explanation 5 pts!

stats/genes - gp3.- +6, 7 increased stats + 7 pts +2 for deaf , fire and counterstrike 16 pts!

level and training - 3 points.

Breeding choice- 1 extra 4 gp

title - 1 extra

name - 1 extra

Explanation effort - 3

Total-  35 points!

yeet

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla