Boards < Community < Roleplay < No Magic Allowed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Vitality
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 00:49:16 — Link

In the cit of Adicona, magic used to be normal. Many people liked the though of magic, and didn't mind not having it. Until, one man though he should have the gene of magic. So, he convinced everyone to outlaw magic. Witches left, leaving nothing behind. Many people are still paranoid about witches, and their terrible magic.

Rules:

-no perfect characters

-no controlling ones' character

-no power-posting

Form to Join (just fill out the form, post is, and if you get my OK then we can start RPing when I say so)

Username-

Character's Name-

Character's Looks-

Character's Personality-

Characters:

Username- Vitality

Character's Name- Violet

Character's Looks- red, spiky hair with green eyes

Character's Personality- very shy, but likes to listen to others. she is curious but very smart.

Well, I heard about this site a while ago, and I joined. THe tutorial was... interesting. But I really like it and I've created an RP of my own. I bred some animals and made some friends!

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 04:00:16 — Link

Username- Tidesweep

Character's Name- Layla Gyffin

Character's Looks-  Choppy layered hair that changes colors depending on her mood (she dyes it) and blue-grey eyes.

Character's Personality- Playful and rarely takes anything seriously. She is smart...Just not the kind of smart people are use too.

• Vitality
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 15:05:16 — Link

accepted! FIRST JOINER WOOPWOOP WE HAVE A WINNERRRR! 

im kinda lame...

Well, I heard about this site a while ago, and I joined. THe tutorial was... interesting. But I really like it and I've created an RP of my own. I bred some animals and made some friends!

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 04:40:28 — Link

Nah. You aren't lame, just excited~

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:17:03 — Link

-Removed-

Hello! I am new to this site and I'd like to see how it turns out for me! So far it's great~! And you guys may know me from Chicken Smoothie, On there my name is the same .Lovable.Foxeh. So yeah ^^!

• Kiavani
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-14 10:13:34 — Link

Username: Kiavani

Character's Name: Avery Covington

Character's Looks: Midlength, wavy chocolaty brown hair with amber eyes. 

Character's Personality: Avery is a fairly optimistic and friendly person who loves to strike up conversations with strangers. She's very compassionate and trusting, sometimes a little too much. 

• GypsyV
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-17 08:38:34 — Link

Username: GypsyV

Character name: Sheerina Moonstruck

Looks: Wavy fiery red hair with emerald green eyes.

Personality: strong willed, wealth, loves nature. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla