Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper moves to HTTPS

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-01-18 14:11:24 — Link

We're moving to HTTPS connection according to the new security demands from Google.

Please report if you experience any issues! Make sure that there's HTTPS and not HTTP in you address bar.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-20 21:48:53 — Link

I noticed Chrome is showing me as secure now and so far all appears to be well.  Nice to know! Thanks

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 22:24:18 — Link

could it be, that the votings don't count now because of this? and the third one looked not as usual, nothing to vote there.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-01-20 23:34:47 — Link

Thank you for reporting! Yes, the problem with voting on the first two sites appeared because of moving to https. It must be working now.

The third one (ApexWebGaming) has an issue on their side. I sent them a report and removed their link for now.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-23 08:00:15 — Link

thanks, yes, now it counts again :-)

• tigerlover1234
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 15:19:50 — Link

Hey dev I'm new so I might be doing something wrong but I think there's a glitch where I can't get into the green portals when in an exploration. 

Just so you know ~(^.^)~

• Ascot
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-24 15:44:27 — Link

You might have run out of Portal Energy Cells.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-24 15:44:50 — Link

Hello Tigerlover,

As far as I am aware, there is no glitch. The green portals actually require a certain item to pass through, and energy portal cell. They can be crafted, bought or found. More information may be found in this news thread: https://beastkeeper.com/thread/10600

Please post your questions that relate to this there. 

Thanks!!

• GDFang
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-04 10:20:56 — Link

I'm not shure what is the exact reason (maybe not for this), but I just right now noticed I can't create Deviance Extractor because this scheme is not on my "Craft & Construction" panel (It was before).

I have this scheme on my warehouse and I'm use this scheme again but this is not works.

Yes, I have bad english and I'm used online tronslate... That reason why I'm often be so slowly and very rare reply to messages.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-04 14:59:56 — Link

GDFang, you can't craft that item because the Tundra event ended. It's the same for the Portal Energy Cells and the Charged Sticks.

Why does extracting deviance need to happen only in winter? I'm not sure, but it's the rule apparently.

• GDFang
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-04 18:41:55 — Link

I'm user on this site from january 2016 and I can crafting this item in last year (even summer).

Or this is some new rule?

Yes, I have bad english and I'm used online tronslate... That reason why I'm often be so slowly and very rare reply to messages.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-04-06 04:52:08 — Link

@GDFang -  These are event items, their use, the ritual behind their creation, and their purpose relolves around special events. You do not have access to create certain items in the "off season". 

Also, please help keep threads tidy and post your question in the help section, not an unrelated news thread. 

Thanks!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla