Boards < Community < Roleplay < Keeper Of The Lost Cities Roleplay sign up!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-18 07:38:49 — Link

This roleplay  is based of the Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger, this is after the fifth book, in fact it is the generation after Sophie, Fitz, Keefe, Dex, Biana, Tam and Lihn. Although the Blackswan and he Neverseen are still in full swing.

(copy and paste!)

Name;

Age;

Gender;

Ability/s(max 3);

Foxfire or Exillium?;

Neverseen, Blackswan or Neutral?;

Banished?;

If so, why/How?;

Family;

Extras;

My Characters;

Name; Jax Shone

Age; 13

Gender; Male

Appearance; Shaggy dirty blonde hair, medium blue eyes, light tan skin, 

Personality; cocky, reckless, kind once you get to know him

Ability; Telepath

Foxfire or Exillium?; Exillium

Neverseen, Blackswan or Neutral?; ends up joining Blackswan

Banished?; yes

If so, why/How?; for breaking the law of Telepathy 

Family; Jynx Shone(brother), Dara Shone (mom)

Extras; Father faded away, earns his way back to the Lost Cities

Name; Jynx Shone

Age; 14 

Gender; Male

Appearance; messy blonde hair, Aqua eyes, light tan skin

Personality; kind, cocky, adventurous 

Ability; Empath

Foxfire or Exillium?; Foxfire

Neverseen, Blackswan or Neutral?; ends up swearing fealty to the black swan and 'joins' the Neverseen to spy 

Banished?; no

If so, why/How?;

Family; Trip Shone(brother), Dara Shone(mom)

Extras; Father faded away

Blackswan members;

Neverseen members;

Foxfire;

Jynx, 14, level 4

Exilium;

Trip, 13

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 06:50:09 — Link

I haven't read ALL of the books, so I won't understand everything, but I may as well give it a try ;)

Name; Olivia Reader

Age; 14 (By Elf standards)

Gender; Female

Appearance; Concave-bobbed dark brown hair, Sea blue eyes, pale skin, REALLY short.

Ability/s(max 3); Empath

Foxfire or Exillium?; Foxfire i guess

Neverseen, Blackswan or Neutral?; Neutral

Banished?; No

If so, why/How?; NA

Family; Aaron Reader (Father), Peter Reader (little brother).

Crush?: Jynx Shone

Extras; Mother exiled (Reason unknown)

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-21 10:53:58 — Link

Accepted! But could you please change their names to Elf names?

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-25 09:14:29 — Link

Well, I guess we should start if no one else is going to sign up!

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-01 11:22:13 — Link

Yay! What will it be called?

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-02 05:10:20 — Link

Okay, guys, I haven't read any of the books. I did order them from our library though. Could you just save a spot for me or something?

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 09:35:45 — Link

Sure thing :)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-03 09:36:24 — Link

Rory_Landon (#52767) wrote:

Yay! What will it be called?

It will be called KotLC-One Generation later

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-09 10:51:42 — Link

Okie dokey!!! No spoilers tho ;)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-21 21:56:56 — Link

There's going to be another book. I'm almost done with book five, though. Just a few more days!

• SamSilverDragon
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-21 17:42:10 — Link

I LOVE Kotlc!!!

Name: Layila Chioni

Appearance: Long straight ink black hair, pale skin, Hawaii blue eyes.

Ability: Telepath, hydrologic.

Foxfire or Exillium: Exillium. 

Black Swan or Neverseen: Does her best to take the Neverseen down, but has never had the opportunity to officially join the Black Swan.

Banished: Yes

Why: Was banished because she kept visiting the forbidden cities. She caused some floods there.

Family: Well, as far as Layila is concerned, she has no family. But actually, her parents names are Bellatrix and Onyx. She thinks she has no siblings, but she has a littlue brother named Brackon, and a little sister named Shira. 

Crush: She has none, and no interest in getting none.

Extras: Her siblings don't know that she exists, but are very much like her. In fact, Shira will most likely be banished soon.....

KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES FAN!

• Aered59
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-21 18:43:22 — Link

Name: Dusklyne Clevedenx

Appearance: Short blond hair and dark brown eyes, tanned skin

Ability: Pyrokinetic, Froster

School: Exillium

Group: Neverseen

Banished: yes

Why: She has a forbidden talent and she accidentally burned down an occupied home and killed two people

Family: Two younger sisters, Brisstin and Kallitia, a younger brother, Pellmi, and a mother, Gractlin. No father, no one knows who her father is.

Extras: Her father was there for many things, and she has memories  of him at parties  and such, but no one knows who he is. Having two powers that almost completely contradict each other can be difficult because she sometimes simultaneously uses them and ends up freezing something that she has already set on fire.

• Bronwyn
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-22 19:08:16 — Link

Name;  Aredhel Ayres

Age; 15

Gender; Female

Ability/s(max 3); Descryer and Froster

Foxfire or Exillium?; Exillium

Neverseen, Blackswan or Neutral?; Neverseen

Banished?; yes

If so, why/How?; she was caught descrying everyone and was told to stop. She then developed as a froster and started causing trouble, but for the longest time they could not prove that it was her. They set up a trap and caught her causing the trouble. Because she had been causing trouble before, the Council banished her and placed her in Exillium

Family; Rosemary Ayres is her little sister and is a guster who is a lot like her sister and got banished as well.

Ackley Ayres is her twin brother and he is a froster like her. He was the youngest council member to be voted onto the council. He works for the Blackswan.

Rowena Ayres is her mother and is a guster. She is involved with the Neverseen but not very much.

Her father is Councilor Terik. No one but her family knows that he is hr dad. He is part of the Neverseen. Because he is a councilor, he is not allowed to have a family but the Neverseen needed another descryer, so he had his family with their mom.

Extras;

She loves the colors green and black. She wants revenge on the council because she liked going to Foxfire, though she loves it at Exillium. She also thinks that it was unfair to banish her.

• Bronwyn
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-22 19:11:39 — Link

Apperence; curly brown hair, that is in perfect ringlets. she has a sweet face exept when she laughs. Her eyes are a very light green blue.

(I forgot to add that on the first one)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-29 00:45:38 — Link

Lirneth Shyr 

Female

Shade

Exillium

Neverseen

Yes, but it doesn't stop her from doing anything

She was banished because she shadowwhispered things to another Neverseen member until the girl almost went mad. She did do it for the Neverseen though because they thought the girl was a spy. The girl was able to identify Lirneth.

Cut herself off from her family entirely, as they were Blackswan members.

Brown shoulder length hair, willowy structure, medium height, icy blue eyes

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla