Boards < General < Help < Losing your pets due to inactivity?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Eden
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 23:15:58 — Link

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could clarify the following part of the FAQ for me:

The food/coins will be used for feeding only if you have logged in this day. You can go on holidays or simply rest from the game without being worried about your game balance.

Does this also mean that the pets don't actually need to be fed on the days you don't log in? Or is there a danger of losing them because of inactivity? Also, are there any other reasons why one might have their pets taken away?

I seem to remember reading something about losing your pets if you don't feed them, and while I cannot see anything about that in the FAQ any longer, I'm still worried because I'm not clear on what exactly will happen if I don't visit BK for a while. It would be most disheartening to log in after a period of absence and discover that my lovely pets have been taken away from me. D:

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 23:18:31 — Link

Well first of all I remember Angel mentioning something about the fact that this feature will bedisabled for the beta test- ie: You on't be losing pets until we fully open up.

And no, days you don't log in, you don't need to feed your pets. And as far as I know, there is no other way to lose pets

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-03 05:14:51 — Link

The pets won't be taken away by Pound in the release version too. We decided to remove this feature since our players really dislike it.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/773/2#5436

• Eden
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 04:28:58 — Link

That is great to hear! Thank you so much, Meesh and Angel. :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla