Posted at 2017-01-12 04:15:57 — Link
I'm sorry if this has been suggested before but I tried to look for this type of suggestion and I couldn't seem to find it. As far as I know, a feature like this does not exist. If one does I apologize.This suggestion is for items only not meant to include pets.
This suggestion is for items only not meant to include pets.
Suggestion: A Sell Items feature on Inventory Page
Purpose: To sell extra items.
- Allows items to be destroyed.
- Allows an optional baseline for auctions.
- Not waiting for an auction to end or be bid on.
- It will help minimize the current amount of item auctions.
- Users can get worth out of items that may not be worth anything via auctions. (i.e. 50 items in auctions for only 30 coins which is .6 coin per item. When you could make the base value 1 coin per item. Thus increasing the value of those 50 items.)
- It will cause an increase of coins on site for the first few months and will even out. This is both a pro and con as it will increase the overall amount of coins a user has, but it would even out when users put the coins back into the economy.
- All the items will need to be given base values.
- The site would need new coding making it a large project.
- It will cause inflation or deflation of certain items.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sorry for editing the main post. Custom BBCcode doesn't seem to work. :(