Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Vermillion giveaway

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wintersoul
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 02:49:05 — Link

hello this is a contest just catch my attention with a funny story and you will get 100 vermillion there will be one winner, that winner is who ever story is the best

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 02:54:01 — Link

once I was watching three people chase someone then one said we aren't gonna hurt you, then another person punches the person in the face and the one person says maybe we are

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-05 07:56:36 — Link

I tried to take a panorama and then epically failed... XD 

My sister's head was missing and she had 3 arms, and her chest was all the way at the top

:P

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-09 03:57:29 — Link

A bird was blue, He had a loud moo, He was a beautiful blue cockatoo with a loud moo!

A cat was yellow, He was quite mellow, He was a stunning yellow tiger soft as a marshmallow!

A cat and a bird, So absurd!

Do poems count? Cause this was a random one I just thought of..

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• xiggy100
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-25 05:59:01 — Link

I was once sitting in my room when I suddenly heard laughter and a loud bang. I jumped up and ran to the stairs. I see my mother and my brother bent over laughing and the smashed remains of an avocado on the wall.

My mom had found a rotten avocado and called my brother down. Her response when he apeared was to throw it at him. My brother caught it and threw it back. So of course my mom ducked and the avocado hit the wall. And exploaded. Everywhere. Permanently staining the wall forever. :)

• TheBluefireDragon
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-14 05:15:29 — Link

I woke up one thanksgiving morning and went downstairs to see that my french horn was sitting on the table stuffed with food and everyone was ready to have dinner. I wondered why everyone was eating dinner at 9:00 in the morning until I looked out the window and saw that it was dark and that the clock was broken. The reason it was broken was that there was a bright pink kumquat stuck in it.As I sat down at the table my mom who had been looking in the fridge exclamed "Someone stole all the bacon!" 

"oh thats because I had a late night snack" I replied. Then I realized that I had eaten all the kumquats not the bacon, so we set out to find the culprit.

Suddenly, only moments after leaving the house we were thrown out into space.

"Huh I guess the dog had dug a bigger hole than we thought."

Always needs vermillion

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-21 22:00:33 — Link

I was at a daycare and it was nap time, but it was interrupted because some kid stole someone else's shoe. But we didn't know who stole it. You know when you're a kid, and someone, but you don't know who, did something bad, and you suddenly feel guilty, even though you didn't do it? Yeah. About thirty kids in a circle, all feeling guilty, one kid without a shoe, and most of them repeating,'I didn't do it', for almost three hours.

Eventually they either found out which kid did it, or found the shoe, I don't really know.

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

• kenna170
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-24 00:34:33 — Link

My horse got out of her pen one day and i was walking the neighbor hood searching for her and i hear someone shout " ITS HAPPENING" i looked around the corner my horse was in the womens house... the women ran in her room and i took the horse home... true story! xD

I did'nt fall i attacked the floor...

"When you fall I will be there to catch you" ... LOVE FLOOR

DO NOT READ THE NEXT SENTENCE!...

You little daredevil I like you :D

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 17:22:36 — Link

I have a chicken. He doesn't scare me. But when I go outside I run away from a tiny rooster as he chases me around the yard. I jump on the top of a house. He tries to get up but he fails. Then all of a sudden a mouse comes out from under the barn. The rooster runs for his life and trips on a twig. I start to laugh at him as I get down, then I see the mouse. I run for my life screaming, PLZ DONT EAT MEEEE!!! Then I trip on the same twig as the rooster and fall down. We look behind us and theres the mouse. Ironic isnt it, says the mouse as he stares at me and the rooster on top of the barn. Shut up we say.

No.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla