Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Exploration Navigation Location

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Crosstrace
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 22:07:58 — Link

*** Okay it seems to be jumping about... Now its back on the other side -_- What is going on...

*So this is kind of null.... It just moved back to the way it was.. Not sure if different pets had anything to do wih it or not...

So I've noticed that the navigation area was moved to the same side of the exploration screen as the notifacations. I think it should be moved back to the oppisite side because now the left side looks very cluttered and it's irritating to have to scroll down to see the new notifactions that pop up. Mostly just athsetic preference, but I think it makes a big difference.

~ Thanks!

• Sakura
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 23:42:33 — Link

I really think it should be moved back. Not only because I'm used to the way it was, but I liked being able to see everything all of the notifications at a glance. I really do not like this change at all.

I guess it would be better for left handed people, but as a right handed person the change is awful.

• Caribou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 01:29:41 — Link

UGH! I hate that setup for the exploration. Like you said, when it's all on the same side it looks cluttered, not to mention stretches my screen when I have a run of good luck and pick up a lot of items/win a lot of battles. -___- It looks much cleaner and aesthetically pleasing when the navigation is on one side, and the notifications are on the other.

If it's a matter of devs being unable to make up their minds about which side to put the stuff on, why not make it a user preference that can be changed via account settings? :/ That would be so much simpler and less aggravating to people, I should think. Then those of us who like the nav on one side and the notes on the other could pick which sides they were on, and those who like them clustered together on one side could do so as well. 

And anyways, it would make it much less irritating than all this "It's on the left side- oh now it's on the right- oh now it's on the left- wait now it's on the right" ridiculousness. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-04 03:54:57 — Link

Yeah.. It's been stretching my screen... Though I love how it now has a scroll box!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla