Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Hetalia, anyone?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• America
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 19:58:58 — Link

Anyone want to chat about Hetalia? If there are enough of us maybe we could RP.

I'm the hero!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 05:52:14 — Link

^_^ Yay Hetalia!!!! lol there the reason I pass History... I was just showing my friend Russia in the panda costume being a creeper

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• America
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 02:13:41 — Link

Yes! In social studies I'm doing awesome because I watch Hetalia like 24/7!

I'm the hero!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 02:20:28 — Link

Lol! Me too!!! =D

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Mani
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 01:28:16 — Link

Love Hetalia! Especially Prussia =D

• element.demon
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 03:09:29 — Link

I love Hetalia :D it is my main fandom, cuz it's amazing.

• Kiku
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 03:15:02 — Link

Hetalia is awesome!! *hugs Russia plushie* it's definitely one of my fave animes!

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 04:04:17 — Link

PASTA! Hetalia is amazing, my favorite is Italy. Went to school as him once or twice.

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• FrostyShinigami
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 20:52:04 — Link

PASTAAAAA~! Ahem... anyway. Yes. HETALIA IS AMAZING. I love it so much <3

I am/my favorite is England. He pretty much acts exactly how I do (when I can...) except... ya know... he cusses alot more. Although I know I also act like America a ton, but hey, I'm American so it's not really a surprise ^^" (does anyone else notice how your fav char is usually the one you can relate to most? Or is that just me? o-o) (Also I've been told that if I pulled my hair up into twin tails, and wore glasses I'd be an exact replica of Fem!England ouo)

Ironically, my sister is France. ALL THE TIME. IT KILLS ME x'D I'm not even kidding though o-o It's kinda scary, but kind funny at the same time. Mixed feelings...

My other sis... we've convinced her that she's Poland. Because she loves pink, dresses, and ponies. We just haven't told her Poland's a guy, so yeah x3 She wants to be Italy cause she likes pasta, but that's the only way she relates to him at all. :P

^wall of text but there's more omg

I'm actually homeschooled, but during the fall and spring I do extra-cirricular classes on Tuesdays. So. This past year is when I became obbsessed with Hetalia. And I had a small group of friends that were also obbsessed. So every. Single. Tuesday. At lunch this year... we'd go and act like "our" countries pretty much the entire time. We had Russia, France(my sis), England(me), Germany/Belarus(she'd switch between them), Prussia, and Japan. It was perfect okay? Although we couldn't really dress up because of parents and dress codes... still though x3

^And that is why you should NOT get me started on Hetalia obsessing xD

• paradoxialAnthium
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-22 02:34:56 — Link

H0ly R0man Empire! Didn't think I'd see y0u guys here!~ M0re Hetalia fans!!!

I'm 0kay with a l0t 0f things n0w.

~Aradia Megido   

It's hard, Kan. It's hard, bein a kid and growwin up, and nobody understands.

~Eridan Ampora   

Sometimes, the future is irrelevant. All that matters is now, and whether or not you decide that it should.

~ Anonymous   

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla