Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Free: Schemes & Blueprints

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-30 08:43:47 — Link

Ok, I am editing this slightly:

I will no longer be updating my available list of extra Blueprints/Schemes here, since only a few Blueprints or Schemes have been requested from new players.

However, do not despair! These Blueprints and Schemes will now be available to anyone needing them, in the Item Exchanges Lot.

For any Newbies not knowing where to find the Item Exchanges, this is how you get there:

Select the Trading Tab at the top where all the main tabs are;

Next, select the "Item Trades" from the drop down box;

Once you are in Item trades, you will see three tabs, the first one is "Item Auctions" where you can bid or buy out items on Auction, and the one you can find the Blueprints/Schemes and other items to swap for items you may have is the second tab called "Item Exchanges". Right now, my Blueprints/Schemes are set up for 1 Vermillion each, which is quite affordable, even for newbies, afterall that is where I got most of the Blueprints/Schemes I needed, to progress in this game myself.  :)

If however you do not have Vermillion to exchange for the Blueprint/Scheme, you are more than welcome to sen me a PM, and I will send it to you at no cost at all.

Please note hower that I cannot send you the materials you need in order to build your building etc. as I am still in the process of building and upgrading my own buildings as well.

I wish you all the luck you need, to enjoy this game to it's full capacity!

Kind Regards
GoldenLuck

• TheShadowCloud
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-17 22:08:32 — Link

Hey! Can i get a Stable Blueprint lvl 2??

• LadyRiat
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-04 23:37:41 — Link

Can I have a stable  blueprint please? I'm unsure if I need to start with level 2 or level 1.

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 18:19:28 — Link

Hey TheShadowCloud and LadyRiat, so sorry, I did not come back to this thread, I figured no one will post here anymore, lol. Unfortunately, I don't have any Stable level 2's at the moment, but if you need any other blueprint/scheme, just send me a PM, and I'll see if I have what you need.

Kind Regards

GoldenLuck

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla