Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < A New Web of Choices

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 16:20:28 — Link

This is me trying to recreate a fun game made by an awsome member who can no longer continue the game. (link to original Web of Choices: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8748/1 )

So, anyway, on to the rules! ('cause everybody loves those, right?)

1. Basically, I will write a story snippit and you will decide what will happen next!

EXAMPLE

• ME: Grace was lost in the maze and had no idea how to get out.
  • YOU: Grace tries to climb the wall to see where she was.
  • ME: Grace ran to one of the walls and tried to climb, but her feet slipped on the slick surface.
  • YOU: She wanders around to find a way out.

And so on in so forth, though when we actually get started, I will write more than that.

2. Nothing inappropriate, please. PG13

3. BE POLITE! If someone else has already answered, please don't cantradict their answer with your own post.

I will try to update as quickly as possible, but please do not get mad at me for taking too long. If no one gives a choice within a few days, I will continue the story a little more to make it easier. And thanks to SuperHappy for the awesome idea! Have fun, guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a little background... 

A long time ago, before electronics and such, when there was still magic in the world, there lived a young girl named Lucia. Lucia was always a little different. She felt more comfortable around the forest than anyone else ever did, her guardians included. That's what Lucia calls her adoptive parents. Even though they have never told her, she knows that they can't possibly be her true parents; not just because she likes the forest, but also because she can change her human body into something else. Something that the other humans like her 'parents' would never be able to believe in.

Lucia can transform into a dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl was not lost.
She could never be lost in the forest - her forest, as she had come to call it. She was the only one who liked the forest, who would even go into it. Lucia knew that Mike and Jill would worry, but that was because her guardians were worryworts. They worried about absolutly everything - from a tick bite to a stubbed toe, and everything in between. But right now, she didn't care. Right now, she was dancing with the golden spirits that drifted through the trees. After what might have been hours or minutes of spinning around and laughing, the spirits dispersed. Lucia immediatly stopped spinning and looked around. The spirits always knew when something was coming, and the spirits were never wrong. Suddenly, she heard a rustling of the leaves off to her left.
~~~~~~~~~~~
AND NOW YOU DECIDE WHAT LUCIA DOES NEXT!

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-19 23:49:06 — Link

She looked over but saw nothing."Hello?" She called, her voice echoing through the forest. Nothing answered, but then it stepped into the light.....

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-20 05:38:23 — Link

SuperHappy (#38518) wrote:

Oh, uh, not to be rude or anything, but you just pick what she does next. I continue the story of when she does it.

This is because she is not in the Tundra, but in a grassy meadow with a nearby forest...

awkward...

But yeah, I should've been more clear with that, sorry!

As with SuperHappy, maybe I wasn't very clear about it either. Sorry!

Anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucia looked over, but didn't see anything. "Hello? Who's there?" she said boldly. This was her forest, and nothing was going to hurt it - or her, for that matter. The leaves rustled a little once more, and she crouched, readying herself for the change from human to dragon, just in case. Muscles tensed, she watched as the thing came out of the trees. Lucia blinked once, twice, three times trying to take in the figure standing in front of her. It was a boy. A simple, human boy, and nothing more. And this was what she had been worried about. But she knew everyone in her small village - it was hard not to - and she didn't recognize this boy. 'He must come from somewhere else,' she thought to herself.

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-25 17:43:46 — Link

Since no one has answered for a few days, I'll post a little more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?" asked Lucia.

The boy grinned before answering. "I'm Grayson. Who're you?"

Lucia hesitated. Grayson seemed much different from any of the village boys she had met. He seemed... wild. Now that he had stepped into the light - and therefor, closer to her - she could get a much better look at him. He had messy dark brown - almost black - hair and bright green eyes. Grayson was almost a head taller than Lucia, and she knew immediately that she would lose in a fight against him, if it came to that. The boy was wearing baggy pants and a shirt with lots of holes in it. Somewhat admiringly, Lucia realized that he must live in the woods - which would completely explain his ragged appearance. He was still smiling at her with a lopsided grin, and she wondered whether or not she could trust him enough to tell him her name.

• flamedragon
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-08 10:26:36 — Link

She replies with 'a girl from the nearby village'.

(Nice avatar - Jenna from Septimus Heap, right?)

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla