Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Free Bluepints, Schemes - For everyone!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Thrace
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-13 17:52:53 — Link

Just let me know what you'd like and if I have it I'll send it to you. All I ask is that you one day pay it forward!

• teebow
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 10:19:50 — Link

I just joined and have no idea what this means, but it sounds generous and kind. Kudos to you :)

Living for Lykos!!!!

• GoldenLuck
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 12:27:22 — Link

Hello! Not sure if you still might have any blueprints to giveaway, if you do, that would be awesome. I started playing this game yesterday and do not have most of the Level 1 buildings. I was gifted level 2 Stable and warehouse upgrade blue prints, and am working on gathering the resources in order to build any kind of building I have the plans for. I also somehow had a level 1 ridinghall blueprint, just shorting a pet with a constitution of at least 60 to build it, and of course the silver to do so.

Anyway, if you might have any other level 1 blueprints for the following and it is included in your giveaway, then I would be tremendiously grateful:

Cartographers Guild
Embassy
Inn
Sanctuary
Astrologist
Military Academy

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

GoldenLuck

• Wolfybatflier
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-09 01:57:17 — Link

Do you have an expand stables scroll Lvl 2 at all please :)

• User

Posted at 2016-10-16 17:52:59 — Link

Thrace (#46633) wrote:

Just let me know what you'd like and if I have it I'll send it to you. All I ask is that you one day pay it forward!

Do you happen to have level 2 stables 

• auraknite
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 05:19:53 — Link

Could I please have a blueprint for a lv2 stable? I Really want to get into the breeding, but Having room is a pretty big problem.

• BlazeWolf
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-01 01:16:14 — Link

May I have a level 2 stable?

• Goldambre
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-01 23:15:58 — Link

Greetings Thrace

First of all, thank you for making this offer to we of the newbie world!  Your kindness is appreciated.

EDIT:(Through the kindness of others, I have gotten a Warehouse and Stable Blueprint) Like so many of the others, I would appreciate Blueprints for the level 2 Stable or Warehouse. Of course, if there is something that you believe would be more beneficial, I would gladly accept anything that you have to offer.

EDIT: Since I have received the Blueprints, do you happen to have any of the materials used to build--wood, stone, or clay--that you could spare?  Again, even if you do not have the materials, I appreciate the offer to assist!

Thanks again! I look forward to the day when I can make a similar offer to the next generation of newbies.

Goldambre

Kicking the darkness til it bleeds daylight!

• Gen_Nighthawk
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-03 00:00:12 — Link

EDIT: I've bought the blueprints from someone else, but do you happen to have any unwanted wood or clay? Thanks! :)

Do you happen to have warehouse expansion scroll or warehouse lvl 2 blueprints?

GeneɍalNghthawĸ

• lionclan
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-04 07:45:15 — Link

Hello! I hav been playing for only a few days, although I seem to have had some luck with my pets/the pound. Would you happen to have a stable level two blueprint?

• FawnStars7
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-14 08:19:36 — Link

hi :) can i have the embassy and inn blueprints

• Jysenya
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-05 21:55:59 — Link

Hi, if you happen to have blueprints for level 2 stable that would be amazing. Thanks!

• andrei
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-14 17:16:44 — Link

a Warehouse lvl 2 would be great! even willing to pay for it.

thanks to PyroTori I now have it and no longer need it.

• Wolfyfennekinfox
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-16 21:36:22 — Link

Hi i really need an lvl 2 stable blueprint. I have 20 pets and i want more. I need one very badly. Thanks!

Wolfyfennekinfox :l

• butterbun
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-03 04:26:45 — Link

lvl. 2 warehouse blueprint please. looking for it for ages!

BUTTERBUNNY

Came from the sky...

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

Image result for kittens

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla