Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Pet Comments?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 04:27:35 — Link

Sometimes I see a cool pet or a pet with nice stats and I wanna tell them how cool they are. xD  It'd be pretty awesome if we had a little side bar, probably under Actions section of pet pages were we can post pet comments.  Yay or nay?

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 05:26:18 — Link

Yeah, this would be nice. I'd love to hear what people think of my pets, or even engage in a little friendly roleplaying.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 05:45:54 — Link

I like the roleplaying aspect of it, it would be fun.  c:  I've always liked pet comments, so hopefully this will be implemented sometime in the future.  

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-02 20:02:46 — Link

Support. I would like to be able to comment on skins... PM'ing to tell someone I like there skin is kinda akward...

Also commenting on your profiles! Add this to the suggestion too please!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 20:42:31 — Link

yes! being able to comment on the pets and on profiles would be useful :)

• Gwinni
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 23:25:01 — Link

Support.

I personally won't use the profile bit on the pet page so it'd be nice for it to be used somehow. 

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 00:48:21 — Link

i would say make it optional to turn on, personaly i dont want my pets/heros to have a buch of comments on them.

if its NOT optional i will NOT support. as i said i really dont want my pets to be turned into graffitie. (fixed my typo x3) As we do have to look at our pet to explore them even if its only for 2 second, we would be seeing the graffitie eveytime we want to swap a pet.

edits instead of making a new post to reply to the one below: or just make it to where if the owner even wants comments to be able to not have them, cause if i have to approve them its the same as messaging the user to begin with.

• Gwinni
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 03:44:43 — Link

i really dont want me pets to be turned into graffitie.

Maybe the comments could be checked first by the player before being allowed to be shown? To make sure they weren't rude etc 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla