Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < three's a charm!

Boards

Poll: Do you think I am a forgeter? (A person who forgets things)

yes

3 votes / 75%
no

1 votes / 25%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NarrowEye
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-06 01:02:22 — Link

Hello there!

My name is Narroweye and I'm NOT new to Beastkeeper! Wait, what? Yes you read this right I am NOT new to Beast keeper. This is my THRID account to Beastkeeper. You may ask, ' But Narroweye, why do you have three accounts?'

Well, my first account, It was BEFORE I got minecraft. and when I got it, I liked it so much that all I could think about was minecraft. and then I forgot my password. But even if I did remember it I would have toatally forgoten how to play beastkeeper. So then my next account. Long story short I forgot I forgot my username, password and password to my e-mail. Anyway now I have this account! Please cross you fingers for me so that I wont forget all this stuff again!

Anyhoo, here are some things about me:

• I am a Warriors (by Erin Hunter) freak
  • I am only Gettin Pumas, otherwise I am selling my Beast(s)
  • I am also a Harry potter (By J. K. Rowling) freak
  • I Love to hear your opinions about anything and everything!
  • I have three guppies named Spottedtail, Raggedfin and Blackscale
  • My favorite Color is purple

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANY:

CRYSTALLINE ICE

VERMILION

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!!

Find me on other sites!

howrse.com-Memes-http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Memes

Furry-paws.com-TrueScotty-http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1462155

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-03 02:14:47 — Link

I am Pineleaf!I am everything you said except I have a dog and a cat,and breed Symurghs as well as Pumas!

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla