Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Writing Contest!!

Boards

Poll: Are you excited??

Yes!! I Love writing!

1 votes / 25%
DUH!! THERE R PRIZES

0 votes / 0%
Eh, I hate writing

0 votes / 0%
Writing is fun, but I'm not good at it..

1 votes / 25%
I'm just here to read people's entries :D

1 votes / 25%
Not really...

1 votes / 25%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-01 11:13:20 — Link

So basically you would write a short story and post it here,  and I will choose my favourite one and the prize will be given!! Ok, so here r the prizes:

First Place: BluePrints Riding Hall lvl 4, 6 Vermillion, 47 wood and 5 Admantine

Second Place: Scheme: Wood Golem, 26 Marble and 25 Clay

Third Place: 13 Cotton and 1 Energy Drink

Fourth Place: 8 Ore

Ok the competition closes on the 15th of September.. Good Luck!!

One last thing >.< My fav types of books are animal, fantasy and adventure(or all three!!) So you will get extra points if your story is in that section, but anyhow, be creative and have fun!!

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-11 03:19:47 — Link

This might be a little long....

Moonpaw!! Moonpaw my beddings not going to apper out of the sky!! Moonpaw!! "Where could that apprentice be?" 

Meanwhile, hey moonpaw bet you can't step over the border! I can too stripedpaw! Just you watch! "What am I doing?" I'm going to get yelled at.. I have to do it!" Step... there! I crossed the border! Humph. I can do it too moonpaw! Then go! 

"rustle".. what was that moonpaw? I don't know. 

Boing! " A tabby Tom and a black Tom!" Stripedpaw and I can't fight quite yet!..  Stripedpaw! Go back to camp, now!!! 

Y-yes moonpaw! And where are you going?  I'm sorry! I won't cross the border again! I promise! Ok.. go. Dart!!! 

Hey... wait a minute.. you! Reedfish! I know you. But who's the tabby? He smells of.. I don't know... sorry moonpaw. Can't let you go now. " No no no no no! This has to be a dream!" Copper, get her. I curled down. Please.. I don't want to die.. hey.. I know this smell! It's greystream! I look up. I see greystream jump over me. How dare you hurt my apprentice! Copper, run!! Yeah! Run with your tails under ya, you cowards!! I thought for a minute I was safe. Then I saw copper yell, she and her friend crossed the border! I immediately darted back to camp. I saw greystream walk into camp. She looked at me and sighed. 

A couple moons passed and soon I was s warrior! Moonheart can you come hunting with me? I turned to see stripedclaw. Ok. We walked in the forest. Stripedclaw was about to say something when I caught the smell of fish! I dashed toward it. Stripedclaw followed. I saw it. I walked over to it. My mouth watered. Shove! Hey! Stripedclaw stuck his whole face in it and ate it. I looked at him as he ate. Around him silver cobwebs. Huh. Stomp stomp stomp. I froze in terror as a twoleg reached forward, pulled something and trapped stripedclaw!  

It put him in a monster and drove off!I ran after it. I ran with it for days. I felt my legs failing. My heart was pounding. Stripedclaw... I have to run a little more. I slowed down. Then the monster disappeared. I can't give up. Just a little longer.. he can't be gone... no... I collapsed. I saw the clear sky, and the birds. Then nothing.

Moonheart. Moonheart, can you here me? Stripedclaw? Yes. The twoleg saw you colaspe and put you in a cage. You made it. For me. Yes stripedclaw. And we will get out of this. Somehow. 

No.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla