Boards < Community < Writing < Coal, the first fox to Australia

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-27 00:36:31 — Link

I'm writing a book about a fox who gets taken from his homeland and brought to Australia, I will post updates to my story and, wekk, yeah. I hope you like it!!

*this is NOT the true story of the first foxes to take foot(well paw) on Australia!! This is just an idea I had to show how cruel it is to take creatures from their natural habitat and forced to survive on their own*

Blurb: 

Coal looked at the dry red land surprized at how much wildlife could survive, with such little food.

Coal is a pure black fox, forced to leave his home in the United Kingdom. He goes on a massive crossing on a ship, called The Foxes First. Then, as he thinks it can’t get  worse, he’s dumped out in the Outback and is left to fend for himself.

This is Coal as a pup:

Image result for pure black foxes

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 15:45:46 — Link

Im intrested XD This is a really good idea! Seriously, you should publish this idea XD

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 09:53:33 — Link

XD Thanks! I completely forgot I'd done this XD But if you'd like I can continue this and update it regularly :)

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• User

Posted at 2017-01-13 03:55:44 — Link

Hmm. I personally think it's a lot worse for the native animals and plants... Also, foxes were brought to Australia to control the population of intrduced and non-native rabbits, but then the foxes preyed on native animals too. Just in case you didn't know that information. :)

You can't Apollo-gise for Greek mythology puns.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla