Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Animal carbs bug

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Truffula
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-23 03:25:26 — Link

I was running low on animal carbs to feed my pets and set a bunch of pets to eat 5 points of plant carbs and 1 point of animal carbs - this ended up having them eating more animal carbs than anything else, I suspect a bug.  I had also a surfeit of plant fats so I turned those up also (as of today at the day divider time, 7pm locally I think), and here's what I got on the report:

(I have changed the settings on pets now about an hour later -- So please don't be confused by the pets' current food settings because, I didn't want it to happen again so I've turned the 'plant carbs' feeding back down, but l left the 'plant fats' feeding high.... so we'll see what happens tomorrow)

You fed 188 Plant Proteins to your pets. You fed 237 Plant Fats to your pets. You fed 180 Plant Carbohydrates to your pets. You fed 237 Animal Carbohydrates to your pets. You fed 186 Animal Proteins to your pets. You fed 196 Animal Fats to your pets.

Notice how the plant carb number is lowest and the animal carb matches plant fats - I had turned up plant fats and plant carbs but that wasn't what happened. 

edit with followup:

Today, after reducing the number of plant carbs (leaving animal carbs alone) the result was like this:

You have collected revenue of 180 from Townhall (lvl 1).
You spent 0 on pet food. You fed 212 Plant Proteins to your pets. You fed 247 Plant Fats to your pets. You fed 192 Plant Carbohydrates to your pets. You fed 191 Animal Carbohydrates to your pets. You fed 207 Animal Proteins to your pets. You fed 211 Animal Fats to your pets.

• Truffula
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-01 02:34:16 — Link

I realize that was complicated so I made a simple demonstration of the bug.  Please let me know if you can tell what's wrong?

bug demo and explanation

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla