Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < [T] Pets for Food (Closed For Now)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 00:26:56 — Link

That's right, I'm willing to trade pets that are placed in my Sell/Trade Lair for food!

Soybeads, Pork, Wheat and Sunflower Seeds! (Rabbit Meat/Honey isn't listed since I can buy it from the shop but you are free to add it to a trade offer. Just know I'll be less willing to except a Honey/Rabbit Meat based offers.)

I am constantly catching  new pets and because of this I'm willing to trade some of them for food or even a mix of food and Silver offers. I am also up for anyone wanting to call dibs on any baby or pets being tamed before I throw them up for auction.

(They will be open for grabs until they have grown/been tamed in which the last person to make an offer will be more than likely to get the pet unless the offer made is good enough for me, in that case you can be sure to know that pet will be yours and no one can make offers as I'll move them to my Holding Field.)

Lair: http://beastkeeper.com/profile/275/996/1

Make offers/bids here and if there's any questions you can ask them here as well or send me a PM, I'll be happy to help in anyway I can. <3

Please note: I will take in consideration a pets stats and so should you, the more red in their stats the less I'll be expecting but the more black/greens they have I will be expecting a bit more. Coloration of the pet will also play a part in my judgement on offers. ^^ But please don't be shy to come up with an offer, I'm happy to work with anyone on deals!

I will close this thread to food trading once I have reached my food storage goal but everything will be left as it is so you are free to snoop in my Sell/Trade Lair to see what I have and hit me up on an offer in Silver for a pet you might really want before I place it up for auction to make sure I have space for new pets after it's been tamed/grown up. (Most pets I bred/catch don't met my requirements.) If I'm in need of food again I will open the thread up to food trading again so keep your eyes peeled until then. ^^

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 12:11:07 — Link

Thread change, bumping.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 12:33:08 — Link

How about 100 of each Soybeads, Honey, Pork, Wheat and Sunflower Seeds for this

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/12059

cockatrice girl?

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 12:37:36 — Link

Good golly! You got yourself a deal Seph! XD I'll place her in the Holding Field for you and when she's ready I'll send her your way! Thank you! <3

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 12:42:44 — Link

Okay, I sent the food meanwhile. ^^ Don't want your pets to starve while she gets tamed. xP

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 12:47:58 — Link

I saw that! O_O I wasn't expecting the food just yet but it helps big time so thank you! <3 (Doesn't know when to say no to catching new beasties.) At least in this way she'll have to pack her bags the minute she's tamed and fly the coop to your place! She's not paying her rent anyway. XD

• Doomfishy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 13:01:00 — Link

500 food items for the male puma? You can have your pick, assuming you don't ask for more than 250 of any particular item. :)

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 13:06:57 — Link

Doomfishy: How about 100 for the same foods like Seph offered? I'll be more than happy to do that if you're okay with it! ^^ If so I'll be happy to place him on hold for you so no one else can make an offer. <3

• Doomfishy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 13:09:58 — Link

Sure, that's good. :) I'll send them all now!

Edit: I think I sent them all - let me know if I forgot anything!

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 13:12:52 — Link

Awesome, you are more than welcome to wait in sending the food until the pet is ready but he should be ready to send off quite soon so expect him sometime later today! ( Or tomorrow-ish depending on where you are. XD)

Thank you for the trade! <3 You sent it all as well so no worries! Thank you again, every little bit helps me out a lot! <3

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 07:20:00 — Link

Trading for food is open again!

• ForestPixie
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 07:22:36 — Link

Hm...how many food items for the blue cockatrice? I don't have much, probably only about 100, I hope thats enough >.<

Hi!

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 07:24:13 — Link

I'd really like one of the dragons, and I have upwards of 200 of each type of food. Which ones would you like?

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 07:27:56 — Link

ForestPixie: She's a pretty good pet considering she's got at least all black stats, she'd be worth her weight in auction. I can sell her easy around 2000 or more Silver. I've been getting great offers in food for a pet like that (around or at 500 in food). I could also just sell her for Silver or mix Silver with food. It's up to you but I really don't want to cripple myself out of a good deal for a good pet. ):

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 07:29:59 — Link

Smallguy: I'd be happy to trade a dragon baby for about 300 food since there's a red stat in there but overall they're good, what do you feel is good? ^^ Would like your opinion on it before I settle on anything. Want this to be fair. Honey and Soybeans are a love of mine right now. XD

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla