Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < Inventory Blowout Sale * Rainbow Jar, Blueprints, and More!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Rockea
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-27 22:31:22 — Link

I have TONS of stuff i have to get rid of! I have some things i'm looking for so i may trade depending on the item! I'm placing all things up for offers so either write below or PM me offers! 

Some Rare Items at the Bottom, including a Rainbow Jar!!!

BLUEPRINTS :

Astrologist lvl 3

Cartographers Guild

Embassy

Inn

Reserve

Stable lvl 2

Stable lvl 3

Townhall lvl 3

Warehouse lvl 5

Schemes

Adamantine Golem

Carpet

Climbing Gear

Rabbit Meat Golem

Ruby Golem

Scepter

Sunflower Golem

Wheat Golem

Wood Golem

Materials

Cuttlefish Ink (192)

Laminaria (136)

Hops (28)

Clay (400)

'Other' Items

Mutagen (6)

Amnesia Potion (3)

Change Sex (1)

Nutpea (6)

Dragon Maple (5)

Heart Fruit (6)

Cactus Melon (6)

Magic Bomb (1)

Gray Jar (1)

Glowshroom (6)

Rainbow Jar (1)

Proud owner of a GP3 + Regen Unicorn Farm!

PM me offers on any Unicorn, all have 3GP AND Regeneration (unless specified otherwise) or your money back! I will take offers with Vermillion as well as silver or other items and am VERY leniant!

Starting Deviant Strands!

Deviant Unicorns are popping out! take a look in the 'Foals" tab for any that will be growing up or reserve my next deviant breeding!

These Deviants will typically have both Dom. and Res. Regeneration on them so please take a look!

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-29 04:58:55 — Link

HI I would like :

Rainbow jar

Change Sex

cuttlefish ink

Thank you very muck

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• FlowergirlSTAR1
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-04 04:03:33 — Link

I would like stable lvl 3 thx!

• CricketDiaries
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-13 03:53:27 — Link

Can I have stable lvl 2, please?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

-Oscar Wilde

Pets in Free/Pound are free! Ask for them now! 

Always looking for Palomino Unicorns & Lavender Rocs!

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-21 19:51:06 — Link

Hi I would like rainbow jar

Stable level 3 or 4 blueprints

Mutagen and

Change sex scroll

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 17:23:17 — Link

i would love a rainbow jar

• Slynx
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-01 17:24:38 — Link

sorry, forgot i already posted

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-02 11:45:11 — Link

Hey, if u have any more rainbow jars I'd like one, thanks! I'll PM u if you've forgotten about this thread!

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• auraknite
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-23 23:47:22 — Link

I'm Just starting out and I'm in dire need of some low-level blueprints. Could you please help me out?

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-06 17:34:14 — Link

do you still have a stable lvl 2?

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• FeatherFall
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-21 23:12:05 — Link

The clay would be amazing, as I'm trying to level up my stables, warehouse, etc. Kinda curious to see what Mutagen does, so if you have any of those left over I'll take 1-

Since I lack anything fancy to put down here as my signature, I'm just gonna throw some quotes at ya. Also if you see a quote down here that I don't know the creator of, feel free to msg me and tell me who it's from. That'd be greatly appreciated.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your ATTITUDE about the problem." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it" -Anonymous

"My friend thinks he's smart, he said that onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face" -Unknown

"When I die, I want my last words to be "I left a million dollars under the.." -Some genius somewhere over the rainbow

"You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?" -Anonymous

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order." -Unknown 

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back as the world wonders how you did it." - Mactoons.com 

"Success is always less funny than failure." -Jon Ronson

" There is no 'we' in food." -DumpaDay.com

"When I say 'I cleaned my room', I usually mean I made a path from my door to my bed." -Unknown

"The word 'studying' was probably originally made up of the two words 'students dying'." -Anonymous

"When I see lover's names carved into a tree I don't think it's cute.. I just think it's stange how many people take knives on a date." -Unknown

• Aves
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 09:39:20 — Link

I'd love any of the building materials you have left, and any mutagen and amnesia potions if you have any left. I'm also very interested in the wood golem. thanks. :) 

:)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla