Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Exploit - Probably.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 23:28:26 — Link

Right, this isn't a bug at all but I'm not sure where else to post it. Again it's more of an oversight but I do think it's causing problems.

The lab sells for 100s in the shop. There is a building that trades blueprints while exploring. Any blueprints, even the 100s lab. I don't really think this is a good thing and will/is devaluing other blueprints since we can essentially get any and all of them for that 100s. It's nice to be able to trade them but buying the lab blueprint and trading it over and over again is essentially giving us the ability to get very rare and expensive blueprints for dirt cheap right now.

I think the lab probably needs to be removed from the shop after the tutorial is complete.

• LiaEvalle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 23:49:19 — Link

agree with this, could have tutorial based shop, same as the tutorial Pound (so the lab isnt in the actual shop, but still available through tutorial).

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-02 01:16:21 — Link

Thanks a lot for reporting!

You're right, this is really an exploit which we missed. We removed it.

• n1ghtm00n
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 12:28:37 — Link

I didn't think it was necessarily an exploit.  I assumed things rotate in the store, so sometimes rare items can be had at less expensive prices.  Though blueprints and schemes can be found in treasure chests, the 100s lab allowed me to get off to a quick start in the game by giving me a lot of blueprints I would need shortly.  Even at the other building, 5000 silver is a steep price for a newbie with low level critters to come by.  I also agree with Ankoku, though. It was devaluing the price of blueprints and schemes in the trade center.  Maybe you could put extra blueprints into  treasure chests for new or low level players (not low level pets or you'd have the same problem). Or you could rotate the blueprints and schemes in the store, occassionally having the 100 silver lab that players could stock up on when it's available.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla