other

3 votes / 33%
song writing

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 12:09:54 — Link

swan here, and welcome to my writers club. if you love writing and want to join in some writing comps, then your in the right place! here you can share poems, short stories, book and movie reviews and much much more. if you want to host a writing comp, then your free to do so here. but you must have a prize, and pick your winner within a week (if you can)

hope you guys enjoy the club! you dont need to be accepted, but any mean or rude comments will have you reported and kicked out. its ok if your just trying to help the other player with they're writing skills, just be careful with what you say! and finally, remember that there are younger children on this fourm, so keep EVERYTHING as child-friendly as possible, so not too much bloody and gory bits. and ZERO inappropriate behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drugs ect

have fun! the first comp is write a poem about night/space! 

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 12:33:35 — Link

prize is a thousand silver! you can still post while a comp is on

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 20:26:35 — Link

Do we post our writings for the competitions on this post?

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 20:52:43 — Link

yup

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 22:25:30 — Link

Ok! Thanks for answering.

Clever the Archer

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-04 22:54:50 — Link

I would love to join. Making a poem....

WIP

Starry Night

Stars gleaming, with

Trees in the shadows,

A beginning of a starry night.

Right now, peaceful, quiet

Rarely noisy,

Yellow moon, round and full in the

Night,

Ingenious, beautiful,

Great sights,

Heavenly view, bright and bold,

Telling the world good night.

Stars

Glorious, bright

Glowing, shining, sparkling

Make a wish on the first you see

Hydrogen balls

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-05 21:20:34 — Link

on space and/or night

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-05 22:32:55 — Link

heres an example i thought of!

paint me a moon

paint me stars

paint me an earth 

and paint me mars

paint me a sun

to bring back the day

then paint me a night

all over again

(hope that helped)

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-06 00:41:46 — Link

That's a good one! Is it okay if I do an acrostic(or cinquain or haiku?)?

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-06 17:44:02 — Link

Of course it is!

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-08 03:02:42 — Link

This my entry...at the moment it's title-less...is that even a word? anyway

------------------------------------

S is for stars in the night sky

They show me where to go.

And I may not believe in fantasies

But space is pretty close.

Space fills up the distance that lies between worlds

Yet space, we barely know.

If life was without space

We wouldn't have the place that everyone calls a home.

The stars will shine bright on the whole world tonight

And we won't be waiting long

For Saturn, and Mars

Jupiter, the stars

The Sun, the Earth, and more

They'll take us to a place

Of wonderful space.

A place we don't well know.

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 01:21:11 — Link

i hope its ok if i post some stuff thats not for the comp <:)

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY IN THE COMPETITION!!!but its a writing club so so i put it here anyways...

Stars And Darkness

By Jennahuman

PROLOGUE:"Grandpa,does anything live with the stars?"Asked the young wolf pup."Yes,infact we both will one day,"his grandfather replied."What?Realy?""Yes,realy!When a wolf dies,it becomes a nightwolf.They protect the stars and keep them safe from evil beings called dark dogs...

Part One

A three tailed wolf named Starchaser emerged from his den.He smelled the air."oh no!'' he yelped,for he could smell the scent of his rival pack,DemonPack.He ran to where the scent was coming from.

"Leave at once!"shouted Starchaser."No,we will get this territory,three tails!"Replied his rival,Fangger.All of a sudden,a brownish wolf jumped on starchaser and bit into the back of his neck."NO!"Yelped Starchaser."Yes!"Shouted Fangger.

"Starchaser has been gone for a long time,"worried his mate,Dreamcatcher."I'm sure he's fine,dear,"said Shiny."Yeah,he's tough,"replied her mate,Pulsar.

But realy,Starchaser was laying on the ground,bleeding and half dead.His breathing was hard,his heartbeat was slow,and he couldn't stop thinking about Dreamcatcher and his newborn pup,Comet,who hadn't even opened his eyes yet.A few minutes later,his heart stopped beating.

Part Two

"What?Where am I?"Exclaimed Starchaser.He was litterally laying up in the night sky.His fur had turned the exact same color as the night sky,and there was what appeared to be tiny glowing stars on his pelt,wich matched the stars around him."Starchaser!"Called a deep,booming voice as eyes with bright yellow fire pouring upwards out of the corners of them apeared in the sky."Who are you?How do you know my name?"Howled Starchaser."I am your father,""No your not!Dad is dead!Wait-am I...""Yes,you're dead to.""NO!What about Dreamcatcher?And Comet?And I'm the alpha male!I have to watch over everyone,bad wolves are comeing to take our territory!Send me back!Send me back!""I can't.You are my son,it's your turn to be the god.And the only way to send you back is for you to be reborn,and then you may never see them again,and if you do,you won't know who they are.Besides,being reborn means starting over as a pup.And by the time you were grown,it would be far,far to late.So technically,going back would be even worse.""But...but...""NO BUTS!"Then Mediorite(Starchaser's father)rose into the sky,and bright yellow fire poured from his mouth to his son's,and both of their sets of eyes glowed bright yellow and pupilless.When it was over,the yellow fire was not coming from Mediorite's eyes,but from Starchaser's."What the heck just happened?"Starchaser exclaimed."I am no longer a god,"said Mediorite,"but you are."

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Howled one of the guard wolves."IT'S STARCHASER!HE'S DEAD!""WHAT?NO!"Cried Dreamcatcher.Then she stormed away to find where he lay."STARCHASER!"She called,"STARCHASER!"Then a pitch black wolf pounced,and killed her.

"Where am I?Oh my god,I'm a nightwolf!That means I'm dead!That means...oh no!Comet is alone out there without a mother or a father!A father...Starchaser!I have to find him!STARCHASER,WHERE ARE YOU?""DREAMCATCHER!"Starchaser turned from his father and immediately ran to see Dreamcatcher."I can't believe you're here-wait-why are you here?How did you die-WHERE'S COMET?DID HE DIE?IS HE OKAY?"He's fine,for now.It's DemonPack,they're coming!""Yes,I know.And I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everyone is up here.""Excuse me,but exactly how many wolves will be coming?"asked Mediorite."Only six,unless they retreat and no one comes,"replied Starchaser."I geus we'll just have to wait and see,"sighed Dreamcatcher.

"Sir,Nova has been bitten,"interupted Hornet."Gather the others,try to bite her.And be carefull,I don't want to lose any of my best warriors to their evil,"replied Mediorite."Wait,what?"barked Starchaser."I don't get it.""Up here there are evils called dark dogs,"explained Mediorite."No one knows where they came from.They drown the night in complete darkness by devouring stars.If you are bitten by one,you become one.But once you're a dark dog,if a nightwolf bites you,you turn back.Some say dark dogs are the souls of the dogs humans use to hunt wolves.OH!I almost forgot!One more thing..."he then rose high into the sky,and that same wierd yellow fire poured from his mouth to Dreamcatcher's.When that was over,the fire shot out of the corners of her eyes as well as Starchaser's."You are now our new goddess,"boomed Mediorite."Um...okay?"said Dreamcatcher."oh,I almost forgot..."remembered Mediorite."The powers you now have as gods are:you can visit living wolves in there dreams,you can shoot fiery stars from your fur,you can shoot stars into place in the sky,and you can mentally move stars around to create constilations''.''So that's where the constilations come from...''said Dreamcatcher.''You didn't know?''Gasped Mediorite."You've never heard the legend?''"Dreamcatcher,seriously?"yelped Starchaser."I'm sorry,"Dreamcatcher barked loudly."You know I was never that religious,Starchaser.I'm like Stormcloud,I spend my time with the pups.""STORMCLOUD!?YOU KNOW STORMCLOUD!?"howled Mediorite,growling.

TO BE CONTINUED...

•  

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 01:46:03 — Link

This song is called I Will Never Forget You.It is written completely for my old cat that died,he was the best cat i have ever known,he was my closest friend.His name was Oreo-Boy.

I Will Never Forget You

A song written for a cat that was my very dear friend,Oreo-Boy.

(slow)I thought that I- would move away,I thought that I would go.--And I thought-that I would-take-e you with meee.--But when you had to go--to leave me behind,--I knew that I-just couldn't leave--the house in wich your soul-still re-maaaiiinns!

(Slow)Because you know--(fast)that I will--never forget youuuuu!--I will never forget you-ooooo!(slow)And I hope you know--that I will--always lo-ove--(very slow)youuu.

(fast)Because I'll never forget youuu!Oh no I'll never forget you-ooo!(slow)And though some may say--never say never--that's not really tru-ue--especially when-it comes to forgetting-someone like--(very slow)youuuuuu.

(slow)I thought that I- would move away,I thought that I would go.--And I thought-that I would-take-e you with meee.--But when you had to go--to leave me behind,--I knew that I just couldn't leave--the house in wich your soul-still re-ma-eha-haaaaains!

(fast)Because you know-that I will--never forget youuuuu!--I will never forget you-ooooo!(slow)And I hope you know--that I will--always lo-ove--(very slow)youuu.

(fast)Because I'll never forget youuu!Oh no I'll never forget you-ooo!(slow)And though some may say--never say never--that's not really tru-ue--especially when-it comes to forgetting-someone like--(very slow)youuuuuu.

(slow rapping)Because I know,yes I know that you know,that I love you,oh I know,yes I know,that you know,that I know,that you love me.Oh-woh you were my best friend,and you still are,'cause I know that you know that you'll always be!

(very slow)Because you know-that I will--never forget youuuuu!--I will never forget you-ooooo!And I hope you know--that I will--always lo-ove--(super extremely slow)youuu.

(very slow)Because I'll never forget youuu!Oh no I'll never forget you-ooo!And though some may say--never say never--that's not really tru-ue--especially when-it comes to forgetting-someone like--(super extremely slow)youuuuuu.

(slow-ish,no music)Forget you?Ha!Never!

Sooooo,do you like it?

•  

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 14:25:49 — Link

I love it Jennahuman! rlly good jobs, i also love all the entries for the comp, i will tell u who wins on monday!!! please tell your friends about the writers club! Thanks

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-10-10 18:05:50 — Link

kaykay,will do! also,look at my threads people! i'm starting a little club,and if you join,you get free pets of whatever color,breed,gender,etc. whenever you ask!altho some you may get as soon as you ask,some a week later,etc.it only costs nothing at all to join!

heres a link to it

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/8060

•  

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla