Boards < General < News & Announcements < Egg Hunt is over!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-04-13 00:32:57 — Link

The Conclave of Warlocks thanks all Beastlords for their help! 

While studying the Colored Eggs, the Warlocks found out a funny thing: they belong to the species that is already widely known... the Hoppers!

The adult Hoppers were able to rebuild their reproductive system under the pressure of their new predator - the Salamanders who often hunt their young. Leaving the eggs in the lairs of guardians, they left them protected for a certain time until the safer environment will be established. At the same time adult Hoppers, now free from caring about this year's brood, were able to migrate to the new biotopes searching for a better place to live.

In the process of the research Warlocks were able to hatch a few eggs and now they are giving away the outcomes to the Beastlords who donated the most number of eggs for the study. These creatures are still unable to breed in captivity in addition to being young and vulnerable. Although they are tame and imprinted on humans, so Warlocks hope that they will at least make good pets.

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

Helios Unicorn by Stanari

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Sunny Day". All yellow and golden pets are allowed to participate in this exhibition. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

Participate in Exhibition

• pinkdragonwings
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 00:35:26 — Link

Yay, I had been hoping the prize would be a Kami! <3

Thank you so much! <3

EDIT:
Ooh, it looks like the Hoppers are different colors too!

Event Items Guide: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/6549

Suggestions Thread: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7442

• saphira2000
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 00:38:10 — Link

Great prize<3 they are so cute!!

Saphira2000

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 00:42:32 — Link

They come in four colors

I think these might be breedable eventually. Aside from it being suggested in the original post these are already different from the other Kami in that there are multiple colors and they start at lvl 1.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Dreamss
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 01:06:12 — Link

so cute thank you

• Chelona
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 01:14:03 — Link

Aww I love the seal one but I got the tricoloured one... Anyone who have the seal one up for an exchange? :D (Probs not but worth a try)

Glowing mushrooms :3

• pinkdragonwings
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 01:29:37 — Link

I really want one of each color! ;p

Event Items Guide: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/6549

Suggestions Thread: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7442

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 01:30:58 — Link

I was on vacation while this happpend, to bad.  Those kami things are adorable tho!

• Butterflyhill382
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 01:48:48 — Link

I have a seal one and he is so adorable- it makes me sad I wasn't on the game for the first two kami events. I really hope we will be able to breed these eventually they seem to make awesome pets!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-13 02:14:37 — Link

D'aww, I was moving so I couldn't really participate, but it's pretty meat that Hoppers are now pets (Well, Kami).

I'll probably be back sometime mid week guys :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 03:36:47 — Link

Ha, I got a total of 13 eggs.   Pity love the look of the tri coloured hopper.   Congratulations to all that got one. 

• BobbyMcGee
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 04:01:39 — Link

so dissapointed, a red gened, unbreedable adoptable to take up space. Thought for sure it was a new regular breed to play with. sigh, oh well, thanks for the chance at some new blood wild Smyrs though, least the hard work wasn't totally for nothing. new blood for the Therms, Lykos and Smyr is always a good thing. 

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 04:20:52 — Link

Yay!!!! I am SOOOOO happy!! Its my 2nd Kami!! I got the brown and white pinto!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starclan is watching over you.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-13 04:36:33 — Link

I had 5 :P 
@Bobby- I'd pay a very very pretty penny for that hopper (PM me if anyone is interested in selling). Kami are nice. Yes, they take up space and don't breed. But I like them and would love a hopper in my stable. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-13 05:01:49 — Link

Oo, yay, I'm still holding 1st place! I didn't expect it to be long lived but I still have a margin of over 100k between me and 2nd, and almost 300k between me and 5th, so I feel pretty comfortable in saying I think I'll able to rank in this exhibition.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla